Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
wuz up man?

Im in overland park, johnson county. I currently have a mini chopper but Im spicing it up right now so it's out of commission.

Also, if your interested, im not sure what size engine your running, but I have an extra brand new 110cc engine and a barely used 70cc engine, both 4 strokes. the 110cc is manual and the 70cc is a very nice automatic.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
awsome, its good to know someone lives here that ownes something cool, lol.....but uhh...no thanks, I am saving up for a new x12 I have an x1 right now, and it sux...lol....but yeah

·
Registered
8 Posts
ahhh well i live in olathe kansas and olathe isnt even that far from overland park actauly live close enough that i can ride my bike to the border and get to overland but i dont have a pocket bike yet :(

·
Registered
12 Posts
thelittlefatmailman said:
I live in kansas city....and I really want someone to ride with!! but I don't know of ne one dat has a pocket bike down here.
Hey anybody in Wichita Kansas?

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey man, there is a big group that meet in lenxa or olathe , most of the time it's on sat. they set up cones and race both air cooled and water cooled , it's always a good time . just contact smithers customs in olathe.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Man, I only got mine ( for the kids ) on thursday and allready got the cops called on us 2day. Im gonna have to find somewhere to ride, maybe meet up with you guys somewhere

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm in Emporia! Is it legal to ride on street? :confused:
depends on your city rules, i called derby pd and asked 2 different ppl and a seagent and told them i was going to drive one from my house to my friends house for work and they didnt say i couldnt, i also got a mirror turn signals and getting a headlight. just follow the rules of the road and if a cops says ya cant i wouldnt.

·
Registered
724 Posts
I'm in Emporia! Is it legal to ride on street? :confused:
hey dude my name is eric i live in memphis tn but will be visiting my inlaws in emporia ks around thanksgiving. i will proly bring one of my bikes let me know maybe we could hook upand ride a bit i will be there for about a week .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts