Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you have a pocket bike and want to help others out post your wiring diagrams here for all to see

·
Registered
247 Posts
no offence or anything but whose goona need those diagrams?...first off who even knows how to read them? Im preety sure not a whole bunch of people find those helpful

·
Registered
356 Posts
I found them very usefull when i rewired my bike, and yes, people do know how to read them, and there have been many threads asking for them, and a whole lot of people find them useful, like me.

·
Registered
356 Posts
^^^^^^^^ thanks, if you find any more feel free to post em up, or edit your first post with the newer ones for quicker access. Id post mine but there all the same diagrams that have already been posted

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the ones i have do say what bike they are for. the reason im not giving anymore free is no one else wants to help post them, so it is like supply and wants

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
hah. ture true true....

hitbyaprkedcar77 said:
Or you could be nice and give them out as helpful information on a pocket bike forum instead of sending me an email asking for 20$
jason771 said:
the ones i have do say what bike they are for. the reason im not giving anymore free is no one else wants to help post them, so it is like supply and wants
if you expect to be helped then start helping yourself... can you honestly say you have not found any useful information on this site provided free by other users? i know for me this and other forums have been priceless!

·
Registered
356 Posts
jason771 said:
that is ***ing bull sh*t.
like what nickj said, this is a ***free*** forum for ***free*** help. you have very usefull information that people have been asking for since forever, and you are selling it? that is extremely selfish. EXTREMLY. How many people have helped YOU for free? So you charge other people who need help for money??? And how did you get the diagrams? did you buy them? Or did you find them for free on other websites and put them together to sell them. I sure as hell know that you didnt make them. So your selling free information you found for free, for your own profit? Thats terrible...

P.S. i know for a fact that this website costs Robert a lot of money to run, and he is asking for little donations to join ClubPBP (which i plan on doing soon) but he doesnt shove it down your throat and make everyone join, which he could. But he doesnt, he leaves it free so people can get free help and information.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
here are some more diagrams for those who asked and wasnt rude to me.
check out my site for more diagrams

Attachments

1 - 20 of 56 Posts