Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
That was almost a "Power Post" But, I'm in a good mood, so....

Move along, you're not the droid's we're looking for! <---any of you dudes ever see Star Wars?

ps

Good Morning! :D:thumbsup:

Ohhh, and WELCOME TO Our little Forum

·
Hooligan
8,578 Posts
Nick, I saw the original "Star Wars" (that's Episode IV to you new guys out there) back in a drive-in theater in Redwood City, California, when it first came out. We had all piled into my dad's truck, and parked so the rear of the truck was facing the screen, then lounged in the back.

Actually, the parents lounged in the back - the kids headed off to the playground by the projection booth. The "Big Slide" in the playground looked like an airplane wing - there was no ladder, just a big slab of metal mounted at an angle, with a rail going around the top edge. What you would do is grab on the rail, and go hand-over-hand up to the top, then slide down. A lot of the kids would get up to the top and sit there, watching the shows. Someone had even wired speakers into the playground, too.

I remember sitting at the top of the slide with a few friends, watching Star Wars play on two different screens - one was playing like a minute behind the other. "Did you see that???" "No, I missed it." "Look at the other screen - it's coming up in a few seconds." "Whoa, cool! Car chase on Screen Three!" Good times .....

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah Nick I know i'm sorry. I only had 2 posts left til 50 so... But i still don't have a bigger inbox even though I have 50 posts! :(

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Yeah Nick I know i'm sorry. I only had 2 posts left til 50 so... But i still don't have a bigger inbox even though I have 50 posts! :(
I forgive you John! I'm into giving people "2nd Chances" Thanks for hanging out on my forum!

hmmm, let me check out the "auto-promotions" for you, it's not like it's the weekend or anything! just kidding dude, it might only take me 20 minutes or so. hahaha <---I will actually check into it Just FOR YOU!

NASA.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts