Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey All

I'm a new subsciber to this forum, been lurking for while now, seems to be lots of great info.
What I am wondering is where to buy a pocket bike in Canada., more specifically on the west coast of Canada.?
I have emailed a place in Richmond regarding the Giovanni F1 and M3 models numerous times and have reciieved no response at all.
I then found Gio Auctions and emailed them about the same bikes they have listed on their site.. They did reply but said they no longer have any plans to sell this pocket bikes. Wierd how they are still up on the site .
I also emailed a place in Ontario regarding the Daymark F2. Same result, no reply again. .
I was kind of attracted to the Giovanni F1 as it seemed to come with some decent upgardes but I don't know if they can even be purchased any longer.

If anyone can shoot me a couple links to try for a decent CAG style bike I'd sure appreciate it.. Either post bak here or send an email to [email protected].
Thanks all :thumbsup:

·
GHETTO FABRICATOR
1,114 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the posts guys, I have no idea why I didn't try ebay. Sorry bout that.
One thing more regarding the F2M3 vs F1. Why such a huge speed descrepancy ? Is it just a misprint or just the gearing is much differeent between them. They say the F1 does 45 MPH while the F2M3 50 KPH
Anyway, thanks for the links, I'll continue to check them out and possibly purchase my first pocketbike soon

·
GHETTO FABRICATOR
1,114 Posts
Thanks for the posts guys, I have no idea why I didn't try ebay. Sorry bout that.
One thing more regarding the F2M3 vs F1. Why such a huge speed descrepancy ? Is it just a misprint or just the gearing is much differeent between them. They say the F1 does 45 MPH while the F2M3 50 KPH
Anyway, thanks for the links, I'll continue to check them out and possibly purchase my first pocketbike soon
Both speeds are highly inflated to be sure. The gearing may be a tad different but the big 5 mph difference isn't going to play a factor as either would be happy to hit 45 mph out of the box. I have bot the F1 and the F2/M3 and aside from a nicer body the F2/M3 is the nicer of the 2 frame wise. It has as a much stronger engine plate, stronger rear arm and mounts, boxed rear axle mounts and the built in foot pegs are the best yet I have seen.

F2/M3 FTW

1 - 6 of 6 Posts