Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hows it goin guys. i just got this cat eye fs509 (found out it was a cat eye from this forum. thanks) i have taken it apart and got the rust off the frame. im getting ready to sand down some more and set the primer coats. i have been filling up my shopping cart on pocketbikeparts.com. im having some trouble finding the seat for this thing. every single website says out of stock. im starting to think this part is not made anymore and it will never be in stock. Does anyone know if there are any other seat pads that will fit the cat eye fs509.
here is a picture of what i have got done so far.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Good luck on finding one. I never stumbled on one. If you're crafty, you could whip up your own somehow. An idea I've had in mind is to make the bottom out of fiberglass so it's got a nice snug fit, then upholster the top with padding and fabric. I also have a cateye I'm working on now. It came with no plastics. So I've had to swap to a different body cuz finding the body parts is nearly impossible too unless you find someone parting out their bike.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man that's a bummer. I was looking at the m shaped one for the 47cc bike and glueing it on or something. I have searched ebay and Craigslist. I will find something or just make it like you said.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts