Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished it tonight. Started out as a stock Uberscoot two speed scooter. Added Polini 910 rims and tires, Polini 6.2 engine with black insert crankshaft, 15mm carb, and 50cc air cooled BZM cylinder head kit. Changed the gearing and services the transmission. Had to use an external tank above the level of the carburetor due to the float. Expecting 12 horsepower and between 50 to 60 mph if I can stomach the speed. Final mod will be installation of a steering dampener.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thats awesome! Wear a helmet! Looks crazy fast! There's a hex bolt under the runner looks not firmly seated! By the kick stand! Just saying, be careful Brother! Have fun! Also, "GREAT JOB!"

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the heads up on the bolt. It's actually the chain tensioner bolt. I swap it out with a longer bolt for accessibility and change the regular nut to a lock nut. I had a fall once on my other Polini Evo at around 30 mph. I was wearing a full riding helmet and heavy clothing. My hand, arm, and shoulder took almost a month to heal. Needless to say, now I only ride with full pads...knees, elbows, riding jacket...and always full face helmet.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Ok cool! Great job on the scooter! Great picture at marina! Can almost smell the ocean! Lol! Stay positive and ride hard! Very glad your having a great time!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts