Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
I would say the best one. This Typ has the best head of all.

·
Super Moderator
2,582 Posts
They are all basically the same stock 44mm cylinder with one two or three boost port channels carved into the cylinder a window drilled into the piston with a billet aluminum head

You can only call it a big bore kit if you have the old first gen engine with the 40 mm cylinder

We call them a two-piece cylinder kit here that kit is the one with the best head

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are all basically the same stock 44mm cylinder with one two or three boost port channels carved into the cylinder a window drilled into the piston with a billet aluminum head

You can only call it a big bore kit if you have the old first gen engine with the 40 mm cylinder

We call them a two-piece cylinder kit here that kit is the one with the best head
Thanks you all from what ive been looking up this seems to be the best option. What porting is best for mid and low end power?.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a 44mm 2 piece head already I just was trying to get the best one I also have a dellorto rep carb, lightened flywheel, carbon triple stage reeds, projet knockoff exhaust it has .74 jet in the carb and I live in okc so pretty close to sea level.

·
Super Moderator
2,582 Posts
It has a single boost port already that's all I do to mine for maximum burn outs and light drifting plenty of power for a CAG if you mod your stock carby the same way I did on my last build or get a pumper

·
Registered
514 Posts
There was a guy on here that use to do porting jobs and he was saying the ada style was the best design and the 3 port made the most hp (6+ hp). For a time, i was wanting to swap in a w/c engine but lost the motivation

1 - 7 of 7 Posts