Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Two Stroke Addiction
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna show You my small shop and some of my fav tools: My Porting tools:

The "hand piece" or pneumatic motor, Is is a NSK ROTUS Air Motor model IM-301 and a 90° Hand Piece Model IC-300

The foot Control

·
Two Stroke Addiction
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is the BMH-300 Straight Hand Piece,....It's a nice piece of engineering, very light and beautiful:

This is the way It looks attached to the Rotus motor:

Some burrs:

·
Two Stroke Addiction
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The IR-310 Short Straight Hand Piece:

The KC-300 45° Hand Piece

And these are shots of my small shop:

·
Two Stroke Addiction
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
WOW! I need to stop *Trying* to give You advise, you are Obviously farther along than almost anyone on this forum! Beautiful shop! I like the Air-Planes on the wall next to the picture of Santiago too...

My porting drill is a little bit older and it's Electric... <---It's a dentist drill.

Attachments

·
Two Stroke Addiction
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WOW! I need to stop *Trying* to give You advise, you are Obviously farther along than almost anyone on this forum! ....
Oh, no,no, no...Keep going...all my knowedge comes from people like you willing to share...I have always follow a simple strategy:

>I am willing to learn from those that have made mistakes and not waste time making the same mistake.
>I am willing to learn from those that have had success and then try to improve on it.
>I treat anyone willing to teach me something I don't know with the utmost respect.
>I am willing to try new things and not be too discouraged by failure and use it as an education.

Beautiful shop! I like the Air-Planes on the wall next to the picture of Santiago too....
Thanks!, those planes are from San Antonio USAF Museum...took them many yeasr ago when I was at Radio Control Airplane hobbie

My porting drill is a little bit older and it's Electric... <---It's a dentist drill.
Yes, it is a dentist drill..I use to have one like that years ago..glad to see someone with same tool

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
Very cool Mexicano...I like the shop setup and the tools........

I agree with NaSa,,,,,,,Are you really needing help or are you just testing us?

·
Two Stroke Addiction
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very cool Mexicano...I like the shop setup and the tools........

I agree with NaSa,,,,,,,Are you really needing help or are you just testing us?
Thanks Cam2...No, I'm not testing You at all...pocket bikes and this little engines are new for me, even they are two stroke engines, they most have some tricks and I'm learning those tricks from You..Thanks for your kind advise.

·
Two Stroke Addiction
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is another nice tool I have, it was a X-mas present from my wife:

This bearing extractor set looks like this:

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
That bearing puller looks amazing, What type is it? I really need to get a nicer puller, I use the Cheap Slide hammer type, and I know it is NOT the right way to pull something out, I love screw type extractors, I hate hitting Engines with Hammers!

I'm betting it was not Cheap! Your Wife must be REALLY cool! :cool:

·
Two Stroke Addiction
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That bearing puller looks amazing, What type is it? I really need to get a nicer puller, I use the Cheap Slide hammer type, and I know it is NOT the right way to pull something out, I love screw type extractors, I hate hitting Engines with Hammers!

I'm betting it was not Cheap! Your Wife must be REALLY cool! :cool:
Nick,

I don't know where she got It...I guess she found It on the web, all I know It is made in Germany so I bet is a good nd not cheap tool and YES, she is Cool!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
^^ ***??? :S

Nice shop Mexi ;) Compares nicely against my 3 draw tool box :p And whoa do you use alot of sweet porting tools! I've gotten way too attached to my dremel lmao!

Cheers, Addz.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Hey, I really want to learn how to port because I would rather pay my own time into it than money.

I have a dremel tool made by dremel. What is the main drill bit I should get?

Also where should I begin? What drill bits for my dremel do I need?
I don't have carbide drill bits, but I can get them if I need them. Just don't know what shape and size I need.

Here is what I have:
Pocket bike cag engine 49cc 44mm.
I have a big bore head kit with separate head and dome 44mm engine. Piston has 2 triangle shapes on the side.
My engine has not been through any fuel yet, it's fresh and brand new. Reason I don't want to run it yet before porting is because it's a pain to clean it and then port.

But let me know what's best to do, maybe running the engine is a recommendation before porting?

I've owned an engine before, but didn't appreciate the power of a stock 47cc 40mm 2 stroke cag engine.

How much performance/ horse power/torque boost can I get out of porting?
Thanks.

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
47cc doesnt have a 40mm piston...........39cc does.......

44mm piston is 47cc alias 49cc actual...........

40mm piston is 39cc alias 43cc actual...............

1 - 18 of 18 Posts