Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just asked the right people, in (hopefully) the right way, and I think it might happen sooner than even I was hoping, anyone who would be willing to drop $10 to help us out please pm me, I would like to put my feelers out to see if the users would be willing to scratch our backs after we try to scratch your's!

Thanks to everyone, no matter if you are going to be a clubpbp member or not! ;):thumbsup:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey how can I donate some $ for ya'll ta maintain the site. I know it ain't free and it takes alot, so I wanted ta contribute my part and also how can I join club PBP?

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey how can I donate some $ for ya'll ta maintain the site. I know it ain't free and it takes alot, so I wanted ta contribute my part and also how can I join club PBP?

Wow, Thank you for asking! I fired myself a week or two ago :p:thumbsup:

My offers in here still stand, but I did not completely see thing's "Exactly" the same as CrowdGather, I mean they are awesome but they do run "Things" differently than I would.

Fire off an email to Crowdgather, or add a post here:
Problems, Suggestions & Bug Reports - Pocket Bike Forum - Mini Bikes

And ask them "Wassup with the ClubPBP" I really wanted to get it going, and to add all types of Extra available help to those like you willing to kick in for the "Free" help. the site does cost money, but I never had to think about that, I just was a Volunteer for CG.

Thanks again for even asking! You are Kewel! :cool:

Nick.

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
That was July of 2011.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts