Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a guy that will trade his blata origami b1 for my cateye but have a couple questions before I do it. First he said his bike needs a new clutch and tranny, are these expensive to relace? And would this be a good deal or should I just pass it up

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
I found a guy that will trade his blata origami b1 for my cateye but have a couple questions before I do it. First he said his bike needs a new clutch and tranny, are these expensive to relace? And would this be a good deal or should I just pass it up
Is it a real blata? or a broken China Clone? the real thing will have the Blata logo cast into the parts, the welds would be high quality, the tires would probably be marked with the letters PMT etc...

If it's a broken C1 <--China Clone) well maybe, but how sweet is the cateye?

If it's an actual Blata B1 Origami, well yeah, even a broken one is worth $500 or more!

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Its sounds like a C1 or B1 China bike. There is no transmission, there is a three shoe centrifical clutch and bell housing with bearing inside that is held on by three bolts like my C1. Clutches are around $30 or $40.
Ask him if the bearing in the clutch housing is good, and just the clutch is bad or what.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts