Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok let see some of your own mods GPN member know how its done! anything and everything post it! I mean mods you can buy at store or online, you gotta get the parts sumware! such as Blue rocket's new gas shocks Post AWAY!:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
DDMracer4life said:
Ok let see some of your own mods GPN member know how its done! anything and everything post it! I mean mods you can buy at store or online, you gotta get the parts sumware! such as Blue rocket's new gas shocks Post AWAY!:)
Didnt want to say anythign but it would be filled with useless crap.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,657 Posts
i would like some sort of engine over 100cc swapped in with manual tranny, the powerbikeusa supercharger kit, and the rear swingarm lengthened by 3".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
DDMracer4life said:
Ok let see some of your own mods GPN members know how its done!
they made a thread about that on GPN a long time ago, it was the best thread ever, lets make the same thing, but just about pocket bikes instead of gopeds
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
265 Posts
Well I'm new to the whole pocket bike scene. But right now while I'm stripping my bike down to paint the frame. I'm gonna put rubber bushings were the motor bolts up. I'm hoping this will cut down on vibrations ALOT.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,657 Posts
noodlemice, i was planning the same thing to put where the side of the engine bolts into the mount brackets. it should help substantially.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
141 Posts
BoostedBoogie said:
i would like some sort of engine over 100cc swapped in with manual tranny, the powerbikeusa supercharger kit, and the rear swingarm lengthened by 3".
Hey why not buy my bike then you can bolt on the stroker kit and super charger .
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
141 Posts
scubasteve82 said:
the rubber bushings dont help too much, i tried, and cobraace, does that bike even run well? how much for it?
Does it run well its the fastest cateyes ive seen . its not for sale any more got the money for yz80 swap so going to keep it. if you i can build one for you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
265 Posts
I used Dynomat Extreme under the motor mounting bracket. I figured rubber bushing wouldnt absorb much vibrations. Also Boosted I was gonna mount bushings where you said on the sides of the motor mounts where the engine bolts up but rubber would melt right there. So I'll let everyone know how it turn'd out, if it made a diff.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,657 Posts
noodlemice said:
I used Dynomat Extreme under the motor mounting bracket. I figured rubber bushing wouldnt absorb much vibrations. Also Boosted I was gonna mount bushings where you said on the sides of the motor mounts where the engine bolts up but rubber would melt right there. So I'll let everyone know how it turn'd out, if it made a diff.
oh yeah that's true :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
My Finished X1/X2 Tail Light & Brake Light

The 6 LEDs in the middle of the bottom row are the brake lights. These are all high intensity LEDs, so they are clear when not on. I will try pics in the dark with lights on to see if they are worth posting. About a 4 hour mod including all of the soldering and about $40 for 2 bikes.
 

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top