Pocketbike Forum banner

will i ever get to 40 mph on my razor?

101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi, umm i recently got into modding my pr200, its the newer version. Ive read alot and unfortunatly it seems the older versions are way berrer. Anyways i had a question on adding a 3rd 12v batterie onto the tale, like how you hook it up to the power like the other batteries.. thanks:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
'had 1 more question, im about 5'10" and 175 lbs. how long do u think i shud be able to ride it for? and is there any way that i can improve that distance.

·
Banned
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
first off.... if you dont even know basic wiring of batteries or know basics of electricy or even just know how your own razor works... you souldnt even be moding it......... im sorry but theses are really basic things.....
but anyway....

battereys on the razor are wired in series....
wich is + to - to + to -

on your pr200 if you follw the wires from the battereys one postive goes to the controller then the negitive of the same battery will lead to the 2nd batteries postive then the negitive to the controller.....

so you can add as many battereys as you want as long if there + to -

on a battery there are volts and amps..
volts = power
amps = life
so to get longer run times you need bigger amp batteries....

example:
now there are 2 12v 7ah batterys
you could get 2 12v 10ah batterys and you run time would be longer...

keep it safe and never mix batterys dates/amps/volts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I really wish someone would post modifcations to a Razor GP Pocket Rocket (that isn't the dang +5 kit) instead of PR200's... cant find any pr200's without spending 100-200 on shipping :|

·
Registered
1 Posts
Braun Series 7-790cc Pulsonic Men's Shaving System is the best brand known to me so far..... It features the clean & renew shaving system.. It gives very close shave and there is no skin irritation or razor burns on even sensitive skin .. I really wish to get the one result you mentioned above..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Braun 3Series 380S-4 Wet and Dry Shaver is the best pro electric shaver brand known to me ever.. Its precision long hair trimmer designed to trim your sideburns, moustache, or beard. It gives very close and comfortable shave. I have several braun shavers from past times but this is one of the best brand and product till now.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I sell plug-in speed boosters "+5 kit" for these adds about 5mph and more bottom end with just adding a R/C 7.2 nimh 5000mah with Tamiya connector into the circuit through the +5 plug-in adapter I sell them on www.yorbin.com and here's a video with my 3 mx500's all with +5 kits riders over 150lbs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeB7qM-w9EM

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here is inexpensive (< $300) way to get to 40mph with Razor Large Frame Dirt Bike. Upgrade to 48v/1800w motor & controller with 14T or 15T motor sprocket. Link to video and products used below:

1800 watt brushless motor & controller https://amzn.to/3niPvXm
14T or 15T 25H motor sprocket 25H Gear Sprocket Oval 10MM Razor EVO IZIP 500W 800W 1000W E Electric Scooter | eBay
Lithium 48v /14Ah battery 48V 14Ah Lithium li-ion Battery Pack 1000W ebike Bicycle E Bike Electric Motor 791319289025 | eBay

·
Super Moderator
2,526 Posts
Here is inexpensive (< $300) way to get to 40mph with Razor Large Frame Dirt Bike. Upgrade to 48v/1800w motor & controller with 14T or 15T motor sprocket. Link to video and products used below:

1800 watt brushless motor & controller Mophorn 1800W Electric Brushless DC Motor Kit - 48V 5200rpm Brushless Motor with 32A Speed Controller and Throttle Grip Kit for Go Karts E-bike Electric Throttle Motorcycle Scooter - - Amazon.com
14T or 15T 25H motor sprocket 25H Gear Sprocket Oval 10MM Razor EVO IZIP 500W 800W 1000W E Electric Scooter | eBay
Lithium 48v /14Ah battery 48V 14Ah Lithium li-ion Battery Pack 1000W ebike Bicycle E Bike Electric Motor 791319289025 | eBay
yes but those china li-ion packs have a bad track record for going up and im not talking about a little smoke its the call the fire department kind of thing...

·
Super Moderator
2,526 Posts
I’ve been riding those batteries over a year without issue
Mostly li ion and lipo batteries tend to go up well charging I had one go up on me before ( RC ) now I have a ammo can that I have a hole drilled in it for the connector to stick out well charging it's all good as long as you understand the safety risks and take the necessary precautions... They even sell fireproof bags to put lithium based batteries in well charging...

Always have a fire extinguisher that's powdered based ready never use water on a lithium fire

101 - 116 of 116 Posts