Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, I hope more folks will be riding than have responded. It's always a lot more fun with more people.

Roy

·
Registered
64 Posts
whoa.. where did all those people come from??

FE?? how about LSE?? "low side eddie!!"" awesome show FE!!!

great practice!! i need more seat time!!

Roy.. i ll try riding the bike next time..

ARVIN
RSRFREAK

·
Registered
964 Posts
RSRFREAK said:
whoa.. where did all those people come from??

FE?? how about LSE?? "low side eddie!!"" awesome show FE!!!

great practice!! i need more seat time!!

Roy.. i ll try riding the bike next time..

ARVIN
RSRFREAK
No Joke! That was awesome! Even more than last week, and last week was unbelievable! There must have been 50 or more people there! At this rate we're bound to see a whole new club next month!

Way to go with the recruiting guys!

:thumbsup: :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
So Fast Eddie has resorted to slide-tackling the competition now eh? At least you could have given 'ol dude the courtesy of knocking him off his bike while he was riding it. :D

The X Man had a great time last night. Can't wait to do it again Sunday.

X Man

·
Registered
324 Posts
X Man said:
So Fast Eddie has resorted to slide-tackling the competition now eh? At least you could have given 'ol dude the courtesy of knocking him off his bike while he was riding it. :D

X Man
Yeah I know. It kinda sucks to be in the "pits" working on your bike and have a pocketbike w/rider slide into you. :eek: I think that turn should be free of vehicles... at least when I'm out there.:D

·
Registered
68 Posts
nice, with this rate are we gonna have an intermediate class Bill? I will be racing in that class...........hehe. good job guys!!! keep up the good work.

Bruce.

RoboCop said:
No Joke! That was awesome! Even more than last week, and last week was unbelievable! There must have been 50 or more people there! At this rate we're bound to see a whole new club next month!

Way to go with the recruiting guys!

:thumbsup: :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
Rodney, thanks for the gas, you did show some good paces last night, but what happen every time I come up behind you, you pull off, man I just try to learn the line from the pro......peace out....see you next time.
Bruce.

X Man said:

X Man

·
Registered
11 Posts
haha. yeah i think tom and bill are going to make it so you can't park there anymore. i had a bad feeling when i put my truck there. my knee is a little swollen but it should be ok for next thursday.

yesterday was real fun though, i had a blast. can't wait to get out there again soon.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Sorry Dave.

Bruce,
Thanks for not telling me that your brakes are reversed.:eek: I was wondering why I couldn't slow down fast enough. I was saying to myself, "No wonder this guy is fast he has no f*ing brakes!"

·
Registered
68 Posts
If I have no brake I'll be like Brady now with cast on.....hahaha......but truly you did show good pace too bro. I really like my brakes reversed, I don't use rear brake oftenly so why not make a good use of my left hand...........
did you guys see Peter out there, he was insane going full speed with no gears....I guess that's our Peter......

Fast Eddie said:
Sorry Dave.

Bruce,
Thanks for not telling me that your brakes are reversed.:eek: I was wondering why I couldn't slow down fast enough. I was saying to myself, "No wonder this guy is fast he has no f*ing brakes!"

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yesterday was a blast. Thanks go to Rodney and Robbie for the riding tips.

Nice seeing the "regulars" again. It was great to see some new folks out there too.

Bill, don't forget to charge me for the foot pegs.

Roy

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hey it Jeff D

Yesterday was a great turn out for sure. Do you know if Tom is open on Sat I need parts for the VF 1000 HD (ZPF ECO) hey I wish it was VF1000! Is he around on Sat? I just got his voice mail. Thanx

JD

1 - 20 of 22 Posts