Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to pocket bikes and my cousin just gave me one but it has problems. The main one is in the pull starter area i believe but I'm a noob so i don't know what things are called. Normally when you pull the cord, something spins and it's suppose to catch something on the motor right? I'm sure the piece that's suppose to catch broke, here's a pic.

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll156/KUSANEKO/DSC01861.jpg

Where can i get a replacement of that broken part?

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
It's the starter paw, Good call, you must not be a "Real" noob, or you wouldn't have picked the right "broken" part on the first try!

Just get a new starter paw and you should be fine, word on the street is that there is even a metal one, but at Daves motors, you might be able to find the stock one for CHEAP!

Nick.

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
The end snapped from the pawl....you can get a new one from ebay............look under 33cc/43cc/49cc pullstarters

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome thanks! I found one on ebay for about 8 bucks after shipping :) Couldn't find one on Dave's unfortunately.

This is off topic but i also need a new battery according to my cousin, can you direct me to some sites with good deals?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well i figured since it's there, may as well have it running and functioning even if i may not need it haha.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts