Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
PSN: xR3Y-_-BeAsTx
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm usually on my Playstation 3 when I'm not at work or riding/working on my bike. So I thought it'd be fun to make this thread. I a big fan of Call of Duty so you will probably catch me on Black Ops or chillin watching Netflix if you add me.

My PSN is : xR3Y-_-BeAsTx so feel free to add me. Just put PBP in the friend request message so I know your from this awesome website.

I'm planning on getting Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 so if you plan on getting that you are welcome to add me, forsure! :thumbsup::D:thumbsup:

I also have a mic so if you want someone to talks bike w/ I know a lil about my x6.

So feel free to add your PSN's here and some of the games you play if you wish. :p

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
I'm usually on my Playstation 3 when I'm not at work or riding/working on my bike. So I thought it'd be fun to make this thread. I a big fan of Call of Duty so you will probably catch me on Black Ops or chillin watching Netflix if you add me.

My PSN is : xR3Y-_-BeAsTx so feel free to add me. Just put PBP in the friend request message so I know your from this awesome website.

I'm planning on getting Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 so if you plan on getting that you are welcome to add me, forsure! :thumbsup::D:thumbsup:

I also have a mic so if you want someone to talks bike w/ I know a lil about my x6.

So feel free to add your PSN's here and some of the games you play if you wish.

hmm, I'll have to try and get my friend to bring over his PS3, we used to play all the time, but then I upgraded my Computer Rig so now we just play that, because his son's get mad when we "Borrow" the PS3 for the night... His son's play that and Xbox360 all the time! but I have no idea what their gamer id's are... :confused:

·
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm, I'll have to try and get my friend to bring over his PS3, we used to play all the time, but then I upgraded my Computer Rig so now we just play that, because his son's get mad when we "Borrow" the PS3 for the night... His son's play that and Xbox360 all the time! but I have no idea what their gamer id's are... :confused:
I usually play later in the day so that sounds cool. I used to play xbox 360 all the time but I kept on getting banned so I saved up and bought a ps3. Sometimes I get on my lil bro's xbox to play MW2 lol.

Out of curioisity, what does ur computer allow you to play that you've "upgraded" it?

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
I usually play later in the day so that sounds cool. I used to play xbox 360 all the time but I kept on getting banned so I saved up and bought a ps3. Sometimes I get on my lil bro's xbox to play MW2 lol.

Out of curioisity, what does ur computer allow you to play that you've "upgraded" it?
Everything! Check out Steam, it's downloadable (LEGAL - but you have to pay $) then almost all of the games you buy have tons of servers with loads of users playing...

I've been playing, Left 4 dead 2, Dirt 3, Test drive unlimited 2 <--LAME! umm Batman arkham asylum, umm, GTA IV / Lost and ****ed / TBOGT, and some older games too...

I'm a Computer nerd, I work on computers all day, So I am FOR SURE a grown up 30 year old video game addict! :)

·
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Everything! Check out Steam, it's downloadable (LEGAL - but you have to pay $) then almost all of the games you buy have tons of servers with loads of users playing...

I've been playing, Left 4 dead 2, Dirt 3, Test drive unlimited 2 <--LAME! umm Batman arkham asylum, umm, GTA IV / Lost and ****ed / TBOGT, and some older games too...

I'm a Computer nerd, I work on computers all day, So I am FOR SURE a grown up 30 year old video game addict! :)
I'll be sure to look at Steam when I get a laptop for school probably next month beacuse my desktop is very slow. And there not being many users on is what gets be cus I figure there's not many people playing games on the computer and now I know I'm dead wrong.

I completely understand being a video game addict lol :cool: I reached 15th prestige in black ops in 2 months after ps3 got back up from being hacked on mine and my bro's second account. I hear "no life" all the time but it's just one of those things you get when your gamer.

I just looked at Steam's website and they are reasonably priced. They are forsure close in price in relation to Gamestop. :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Highjacking this thread because xbox is way cooler!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Yeah, well, I have money to buy xbox live but not enough for gas for my bike. lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
any one here play mx vs atv reflex? if u do my psn is jeremy1243, hit me up with a friend invite, just say your from pbp or sumthing like that

·
Registered
355 Posts

I'm only into driving games, here's my home made custom driving seat setup!

·
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm only into driving games, here's my home made custom driving seat setup!
Thats a sick setup! I like it :D

The racing seat alone beats the bench seating in my truck lol

·
NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNIS
1,278 Posts
And ps3 is by far the best gaming system for driving games hands down imo and like yall said its free online gameplay PS home is cool too in some ways lots of free games in there too plus lots of demos

·
Registered
278 Posts
Xbox sucks....Owned 2 and both got the ring of death...online play is just as good on ps3 and you don't have to pay for it....I will add you

1 - 18 of 18 Posts