Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
just remove the bearing and bring it to your local autozone and see if they have any bearings with similar dimensions. there was a post about this before. i recommend abec 5 or 7. abec 7 isn't super super fast compared to abec 5 bearings, but it IS smoother and coasts longer than abec 5s. abec 5 is a little slower, coasts shorter, and is a bit rougher.

·
Registered
573 Posts
The x3 model has 2 bearings in each wheel, 2 in the middle sprocket and 2 on the swing arms. X1,x2 guys save a little when they replace all the bearings. Its good to repalce them the stock ones suck. They bearly spin.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sesshoumaru562 said:
hey i just noticed your staff nows. =) gonna start moderating this place?
Yes I am moderator now,there will be 3-4 more soon as the site is growing fast.PM me if your interested.

·
Registered
46 Posts
The bearings are not that bad..but yeah there are not top the line..think they are like 680z bearings. Which come on cheap target, walmart skateboards. What i did to mine were soak them with tri-flow silicon lube also grease the sht out of the axle with auto bearing grease.

·
Registered
655 Posts
i know this is an old thread but seeing it i was wondering if skateboard bearing would work? or even good rollerblade bearings

1 - 9 of 9 Posts