Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Where can I find a 49cc mini chopper rear wheel assembly
Welcome to the forum...…

Posting a pic helps a lot...…….

Mini Chopper or Mini Harley...? Single or dual rear tires?

If its the dual rear wheel assembly you have two options to do to modify the bike so it can be ridden again as the APC mini Harley came out between 2003 and 2005 therefore parts are very-very scarce and finding a donor bike on craigslist or letgo would happen way before you finding what you need brand new..

This stand-up scooter used to be a Mini Harley with the single rearwheel...I chopped it,stretched it and modified it a lil ……...

Thers a midbike model called a FS-509 Cateye...It has a wide single rearwheel that will fit in-place of the dual rearwheel setup..

Alls youll need is a rear brake caliper also a sprocket then make a quick n dirty caliper bracket out of mild steel also make a few wheel spacers from 1/2"od round tube steel from Home Depot to properly space the wheel to function flawlessly...

2 stroke 49cc pocket bike Fs509 Cat Eye Rear Wheel Kit, racemotorparts.com

Another set of rims that will retrofit onto your bike if its a mini Harley as pictured would be the 6.5" front and rear wheels from a cag...…………

Heres a link to both rims with tires dirt cheap.....The description says it all...

2 stroke 47cc 49cc mini pocket bike MT-A1, MT-A2, 701 Blue Wheel, racemotorparts.com

Good Luck

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Listen to CAM2, I think the Cat rear wheel would be your best bet, its a nice wide wheel for your mini. Think their Down Under, the wheel, $54 plus $36.40 S/H, the two Cag wheels $54 and $49 shipping. Randy at www. scooterparts4less .com, he has always done me right. I know Randy has tires, rims and wheels for Cags, that an a few spacers and mods. I mail whole engines in USPS Med. Priority Box, $14.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Go to www. aliexpress .com, put pocket bike tires and wheels in search, pages of stuff direct from China or the warehouses in LA. whole wheels As low as $20 and free shipping, for 6.5" Cag wheels, a lot of other stuff that might work for you. I'm sure CAM2 can help you pick.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.