Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody ever heard of an R2 300 electric scooter?
I've heard of the R2 aggressor, R2 stealth, and R2 180. I cannot find anything about the 300 online, I'm sure it's a 300w motor, probably 24 volt I haven't checked yet. Never seen one of my life and just wanted some specs. I may install lithium batteries and nothing else.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anybody ever heard of an R2 300 electric scooter?
I've heard of the R2 aggressor, R2 stealth, and R2 180. I cannot find anything about the 300 online, I'm sure it's a 300w motor, probably 24 volt I haven't checked yet. Never seen one of my life and just wanted some specs. I may install lithium batteries and nothing else.
I just snagged one, but the batteries are shot. No clue how to safely replace them, but might give it a try. Let me know how it goes!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah man, the battery thing is very easy. I believe my controller is burned up. I am testing out a cheap Chinese I have laying around but no go yet. I worked on a few other projects and put this one on the back burner at the moment. But I will get back to you sure. First time I've ever seen the 300. Although I've never seen these before anyway.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Oh right on! According to the seller I got it from, it's capable of over 30mph. Won't know for sure until the batteries get replaced though 😅
Might I ask what battery model you'd recommend for it?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So mine had 12 volt 12 AH but they were the smaller 12Ah. Not like the big ones in the mx500/MX650.
So these were the only ones I could find and they're 10 amp hour that are in the smaller size that will fit inside the scooter. Mine has a really big gear on the rear wheel which tells me it's Built more for torque/lowend take off for off Trail.
Glad I found somebody else that has one of these. Ha!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Interesting. I'll snag the batteries and give it a whirl. You're probably already aware of it, but I'm stoked that it folds up!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts