Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All - There will be a pocketbike race in Benecia, August 29th - all day pocketbike racing. Check out pocketbikegp.com for direction and additional info. All bikes are welcome! We encourage newbies - Cag owners to show up and there will be a dash for cash. Stock Cag and Italian Prody Race.....

·
Registered
783 Posts
I'm going along with number of riders from Vallejo, Fairfield, and Hercules area. See ya on Sunday

·
Registered
390 Posts
Sorry :)

Sorry guys:( ,i cant go to benicia(wheres the crying smiley?),i dont have a ride,well anyways see you at stockton next month.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Hey Vandor - I can give you a ride or Elden - Call Adrien - he has our phone numbers...

Adrien - where is the video and the leather pants??????????Are you gonna get the Supa Cag??

·
Registered
38 Posts
larry- hey larry umm i can give u da video but da pants i think elden wants to take care of that.. witch video do u want tho? i got alot...o and da super cag i dunno if i can cuz i dont now how fast i can sell my serpent impact and all da parts 4 it so ya prolly not but let me ride it b 4 u sell it and amybe i can get it but dont get ur hopes up cuz its like a 30/70 chance thats i can get it an not get it so ya.

·
Registered
783 Posts
pocketbikegp videos - I need to post few pics...tell Neo - bahaykubo reject to call me LOL just kiddin Elden

·
Registered
38 Posts
larry- i doubt he'll call you uhh jsut leave a message tellin him dat u want da pants and to bring it next time we practice and ya i can give u da vid no prob o and get some pics of me and get da pic of me hanging onto my bike when i crashed so we can laugh at it lol n e wayz call me some time or ya il call u when we practice at R super secret spot that were not suppose to show n e body lol n e piece out

·
Registered
38 Posts
u like dat huh ya i got it off this dood that i kno .......... ya hes kinda gay lol JP thanx 4 the great deal home skillet lol

·
Registered
783 Posts
can you pm me the addy for Neo's place again - how come Neo wont answer the call - does his wife has control of the phone LOL just kidding Elden......see ya ll on Sunday

·
Registered
38 Posts
URMMMM A D R I "E" N. ya i think im goin but i dunno if i have a ride or if elden is goin so if elden goes im goin but if he aint i need a ride but iuno who can.

·
Registered
557 Posts
geez man ur so happy with all these simleys ending at almost all of your posts. lol. its cool though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts