Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just wondering which is better a heavy duty clutch or a racing clutch i want to get 2 one for a 47cc cag and one for a wildfire 50 mini dirt bike both clutches are the same price iam looking for the one that will give best speed from start and has the best torque???

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
I'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong... lol But the HP Clutches are lighter, with lighther arms and have heavier Springs that grab at a higher RPM for more torque.. The Heavy duty ones are just stronger and heavier.. Maybe with lighter springs and heavier arms that spring out at an earlier rpm due to the weight.. There are different types with different pads.. Even Metal Shoes now... I'm hearing great things about these but they are bank....

I'd try both and see for yourself if you are buying two anyway.. If you ride alot you'll need more before too long anyway and you'll have first hand...

Cheers!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.