Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any input on SAVA vs PMT vs VEERUBBER 6.5's?

I read quite a few reviews of all of them, but for every one...there another for the other....

will be running the hard compound

Thanks
md

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
PMT is the most famous, I have a PMT-r on the front of my C1, Lets just say, the rear end was always feeling like it was letting go... :p

PMT, Sava, or Vee are all GREAT brands, and compared to the China stuff, well, I won't even dare say the words I'm thinking so look at this little guy... marcelo

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinking about running soft, but a fellow racer talked me out of it. Says he shredded his softys on the same track I'm about run next month. Prob do med/hard pmts.

Any body know a distrubuter for these besides the online stores? I'm been to about every website on the net and most are outta stock or 180 plus....the same racer I talked to was a dealer for vee rubber, but unable to land a pair.

Thanks
Md

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
i always get soft, i dont care how long they last if im picking my bike up, grip rules
i have some pmt's but they are the 'B' and they suck, i hear the rest are great, ill be getting some for my pb too, i cant lean with confidence on these B's
on my midbike i like the vee rubber rear slick but not the front

·
Registered
125 Posts
Can some one give me an idea as how long tires last? I will probably be only running practice days on a track on a 10 hp banshee. Write now i have the china slick on it, and i want to burn them up before i put the Vee Rubber tires on them i plan on using the mediam compand.

·
Registered
36 Posts
My cag PB is stock and it is has (2) 10 x 3.5 - 4 MiniMoto tires. Can I use 90/50 6.5 and 110/50 6.5 slick on my bike

·
Registered
181 Posts
i always get soft, i dont care how long they last if im picking my bike up, grip rules
i have some pmt's but they are the 'B' and they suck, i hear the rest are great, ill be getting some for my pb too, i cant lean with confidence on these B's
on my midbike i like the vee rubber rear slick but not the front
B compound is non-racing isn't it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts