Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put new batteries and it worked fine then suddenly stopped working. It shows power only when the charger is plugged in it and shows full charge and throttle u hear it click but doesn't go. When I take the power cord off it doesn't do anything. Any suggestions as what it could be? All sensors have been checked and replaced too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Razor MX500 electric dirt bike...Put new batteries and it worked fine then suddenly stopped working. It shows power only when the charger is plugged in it and shows full charge and throttle u hear it click but doesn't go. When I take the power cord off it doesn't do anything. Any suggestions as what it could be? All sensors have been checked and replaced too.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Number one, make sure your fuses aren't blown, make sure all the batteries are still connected. After that check the voltage on each battery. Even new batteries could be dead. After that I would unplug the brake sensors. Even though it sounds like you already did, and then next step check voltage to your power switch and out. I recently had a power switch had 39 volt coming in and 12 going out. If you have full Voltage going to the controller that should be okay and everything else checked out it's a possible throttle. Or anything along the way that you noticed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts