Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why can't I edit my posts after a few days ?
( for updates & extensions )
- because after that time the " edit"- button is gone :confused:

Therefor I had to open a new thread ( for the same topic),
sometimes it will be too confusing .

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
That's funny, I never paid attention on the edit button. Have you been to the control panel here, I'm dumb as a stick on this computer stuff. I have been on edit an click the advance button to add photos.
On the main forum there is a section to report Bugs and stuff, CrowdGatherer, Stephen can help you if you have a problem here.

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Ya thats a setting in the Administrator Control Panel.. I think you get 2 days 2 edit the post here then the option goes away.. Mixed decisions on that.. If you edit it 2 days later then people who already read it most likely will not go back to read the post again and might miss something good (the Edit)..

It just sucks for typos and correcting what one might have typed.. lol
Don't start a new thread just a add a reply... ;)

How are ya D? Fun things happening out that way?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Hi N!pples,

..." alles gut" :D.. and you

..... If you edit it 2 days later then people who already read it most likely will not go back to read the post again and might miss something good (the Edit)..

It just sucks for typos and correcting what one might have typed.. lol
Don't start a new thread just a add a reply... ;)

This should'nt be the problem, because you edit the main post , when needed also the title field ( the it believed all together and it's updated ) , after that you'll set normal a reply/ answer to put the thread up again ;

example:
... we use for every trainings location/ track only one thread , this we named " permanet- thread : [name... ] ";
there you'll see in the title the news, new date(s) and so on; in the first post all informations ( it's easier to find ) , then the replies written as normal ; so the thread opener can change his posts and headline ( when needed) .

( therfor we can't make more replies one after another - since 24 hours )

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
yes, after 2 days the button is gone !!

Now, another problem ( since saturday) : only post replys with quick reply;
the normal reply field is not working, so I can't open a new thread for this question ( in the right section ) so so I had to write it here !!!!

What is the problem ?

.. is fixed ... is working now again !!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.