Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am replacing my reeds and didn't think to add gaskets to my order. Well pbparts wants $8 to ship them. Anything else I can use as a gasket or anyone know someone else I can get the gaskets that doesn't charge outrageous shipping charges? $8 for something that could be shipped in an envelope is nuts.

·
Banned
23,453 Posts
I have a big jar w/ just full of Cag gaskets. Them are good prices, and great S/H. I got a few whole set for around $1 each when davesmotors was giving all they pocket bike stuff away. Daves has the big rocket keys for 49cc for .95 cents I think. I was looking there yesterday. I use mine over and over and sometimes Yamabond tell they get too bad,lol.

·
Banned
23,453 Posts
Yeah, I looked the rocket key you need at Dave's is 49cc, ww211 in the search box will take you right there. I got 2 real Walbro WT-813 at dave's on the deal of the week under Go Ped scooter tab, 2 different times for $33 & $29, I paid $34 for a copy carb,lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.