Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I live in Arizona and im currently working on registering/titling/insuring my bike.

I have some questions though, to get a title for the bike its asking for the make and model of the bike.

All I know is Buyang Group Co Ltd makes the bike and its a X19 other than that I don't know?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks....Its 12 bucks a month to ensure it with liability 25/50. I am going to the motorsports store and they are going to create a Manufacturers Certificate of Origin for me for 30 bucks, otherwise you can't title it...I take that to DMV and copy of Insurance and boom, I get a title and plate :)

·
TxMiniGP Racer #5
678 Posts
Thanks....Its 12 bucks a month to ensure it with liability 25/50. I am going to the motorsports store and they are going to create a Manufacturers Certificate of Origin for me for 30 bucks, otherwise you can't title it...I take that to DMV and copy of Insurance and boom, I get a title and plate :)
time out, you know none of the lights are *** approved, and you must re-do the rear brake light so it does not come on when you pull in the clutch, get *** approved tires, mirrors, and abide by all local requirements for scooters/bikes

·
Registered
551 Posts
time out, you know none of the lights are *** approved, and you must re-do the rear brake light so it does not come on when you pull in the clutch, get *** approved tires, mirrors, and abide by all local requirements for scooters/bikes
lol... or he can say ****** that sh*t and thug it... and say catch me if you can...lol.....j/k

collegekid listen to 5star he knows what hes talking bout... besides the stock tires suck and you'll really need better ones to be driving around town bro... or your *** is grass

·
Registered
551 Posts
lol... or he can say ***** that sh*t and thug it... and say catch me if you can...lol.....j/k

collegekid im listen to 5star he knows what hes talking bout... besides the stock tires suck and you'll really need better ones to be driving around town bro... or your *** is grass

·
Registered
196 Posts
dont forget insurance and motorcycle endorsement, also horn, turn singles, license plate bracket that 5star forgot to mention, winks... i know too, lmao. but no talk about Street Legal Bikes in the Forum! lmao.... just beating the person who is going to warn y'all... ;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yes, you may have to mod a few things. i'm slowly getting all the legit things to be there myself, but i want this thing to do 60 before i worry about all that just yet.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I hear ya, i wanted to go atleast 70mph, highway speed limit, now i have enough to even pass, lmao... :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just want a title.

Dmv wont give me one without a "Official" Certificate of Origin

The cheap one I have just has a sticker on it with the Vin.

I have been pulled over with it in the back of my truck and told by the PPD that they can impound it without proof of ownership IE: a title.

DMV will not title it without a "Official Certificate of Origin and they wont do a Level 2 Inspection to get a bonded title on a "toy" as they put it.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Kregg 602-463-3031

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey cctx, i know theres a ton of threads on here on members saying what they should buy and put on to make them faster. in your opinion what should i do to gain a few mph? i'm hitting 40 i tuned the A/F the only other thing i did was open up the stock air filter and removed the metal insert.

·
TxMiniGP Racer #5
678 Posts
Hey cctx, i know theres a ton of threads on here on members saying what they should buy and put on to make them faster. in your opinion what should i do to gain a few mph? i'm hitting 40 i tuned the A/F the only other thing i did was open up the stock air filter and removed the metal insert.
My 15 did about the same speed as your 19, i picked up a mikuni 22mm carb off ebay, and once that was tuned properly i was hittin 50, and once i upgraded the exhaust, i was kissin 55

·
TxMiniGP Racer #5
678 Posts
I have been pulled over with it in the back of my truck and told by the PPD that they can impound it without proof of ownership IE: a title.
Kregg 602-463-3031
thats bs, heck, most 1:1 race bikes dont have titles, thats why people turn them into racers, an untitled bike is alot cheaper than titled ones b/c people dont want to mess with all the paperwork of getting it a new title.

·
Registered
41 Posts
an easy and cheap way to gain a bunch of speed is to change your gearing but if you go two crazy like me 18 counter sproket and 28 rear you will be running to low on a stock bike. Although i cant whine out my gears all the way my stock x 19 hits 53 in only 2nd gear according to my gps.

·
TxMiniGP Racer #5
678 Posts
an easy and cheap way to gain a bunch of speed is to change your gearing but if you go two crazy like me 18 counter sproket and 28 rear you will be running to low on a stock bike. Although i cant whine out my gears all the way my stock x 19 hits 53 in only 2nd gear according to my gps.

I'm calling massive BS, you would be lucky to hit 53 in fourth.
your gps may have said 53, but you were not goin that fast, you gotta hold your speed for about 2 miles for a gps readout to be accurate, if you dont belive me, hold it in your hand and take off running, then see how fast it says you run.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts