Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All! Are there any nice "legit" riding spots in the area?? Seems like every spot we go to close down after a couple of months of riding because of complains or whatever. I am looking for a new spot that we can set up cones and race. Can someone pleeeeeeeeease help me out here. oh yeah, I know about Rialto and thinking of going but kinda far. If you don't want to post it in the forum please PM me!! Thanks guys and hope we can race!:D

·
Registered
122 Posts
;) hungry for riding?
Well so am I.

I just got my bike back w/ upgrades.
Got a few cones.

Willing to travel and it's 10x the fun ridin w/ other ppl

Know any good nighttime spots close to 714/ 562/ 310?
The BP one is no good after dark; no lights....

But a park or school might be alright!

[email protected]

Heck, maybe let's just meet somewhere and check out each others' rides.
Let's start something soon.....

My bike won't leave me alone:)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hey nightfall i sent u an email. I think the rosebowl is an awsome place, we can set up cones and everything. It would be my first race but what ever. Do all of u guys wear leathers when riding? Or just jeans a shirt and a helmet?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have both leather and textile jacket but wearing helmet, gloves, jacket with protective gears and knee pads are enough. Or if you don't have a jacket, at least wear elbow pads. You don't want to bang up your hands plus rashes on your body.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Get a rollerblade gear set with knee and elbow pads for under $20 any sporting good store, also a pair of leather riding gloves is all you need including your helmet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts