Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jonvall said:
So the rocket key just improves acceleration or does it also help top end somhow?
soon as i turned the bike on after the install i could just here it was reving higher, it just sounded like it had more rpm's. i took it out on my block real quick and it is accellerating fast. i didnt have enuf room to get it up to speed, i havent had a chance to take it to my spot were i ride to really open it up yet and see about the top speed. but from the sound i should have more top end at least a mile or two, and for that little peice of metal its worth it. i plan to take it to my spot today ill post the results of my top speed,but im already satisfied with the upgrade. i dont know what happened to the people that did this upgrade and didnt like it cause i love it. but you may need to be fully moded to see the best results from the rocket key, ( i.e. my mods)but really everyone should have it i would think.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yep I installed my rocket key today, works like a champ. Very nice upgrade, however it was a little difficult to install....luckily I just happen to have a steering wheel puller laying around. :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts