Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
this post along with my post should be deleted and the information on the link added to FAQ
Mod could you get this done pls.
great find ryan

·
Registered
240 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't the offset be on the left not on the right for X1, X2, and X3 Cateyes? Our flywheel are on the right side of the engine (viewing from a seated position facing forward ;) ) and spins to the left. That engine looks like its for a different bike, maybe for the cags?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yep, it's showing backwards from what you need on the X1, X2, and X3's. Atleast, I hope. Installed 2 of them on 2 X-1's so far.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The picture is still helpful - as it shows that the offset of the key should be placed in the direction of rotation, regardless of engine :)

·
Registered
240 Posts
The picture is still helpful - as it shows that the offset of the key should be placed in the direction of rotation, regardless of engine :)
Don't get me wrong Ryan, this is great info regardless of engine type. I just didn't want other peeps installing it on an X1/X1 and cateyes the wrong way, retarding their timing, then going here complaining that the rocket key is a waste of money and so on.

I give this great information :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Syner said:
Don't get me wrong Ryan, this is great info regardless of engine type. I just didn't want other peeps installing it on an X1/X1 and cateyes the wrong way, retarding their timing, then going here complaining that the rocket key is a waste of money and so on.

I give this great information :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I agree with you 100% :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts