Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A user just Pm'ed me asking for the size of the C1 <---Roughly, he is considering picking one up for his son.

Here you go, they are not exact, but should be pretty close.

But, how old is your son, how much does he weigh? and has he ridden any power-sport type bikes before?

Because, The C1 water cooled monster, is not a perfect starter bike for kids under lets say 12 or so, and not experienced on motorcycles / dirtbikes.

It is an all or nothing race machine, and not to be used for putting around, it will power wheelie no problem with me on it (30 yrs old, 200 lbs, 6'0 tall)

So, I would not feel like a good Admin, if i omitted that bit of information.

but here are 3 pictures anyway!

Hand grip end to hand grip end, (width) around 22 inch
Overall length, (wheel to wheel) roughly 35inch
Seat height, roughly 22 inch

Hope it helps!

Attachments

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
Well as SpyGuy says...............lol............Maybe theres no son wanting to ride;-Just the kid inside the man..............lol

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
From my front tire to the very rear of the rear tire is about 44". I have a 50cc C1 water cooled. They have alot of power for a small bike. My clutches don't hit the bell till around 8,500 RPMs and it hits around 13,000.

Attachments

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From my front tire to the very rear of the rear tire is about 44". I have a 50cc C1 water cooled. They have alot of power for a small bike. My clutches don't hit the bell till around 8,500 RPMs and it hits around 13,000.
Thanks EPR! I was going from wheel center to wheel center maybe? Can't remember, I was tired.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts