Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you guys block russ from the site?? He just disappeared.

·
Registered
24,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I called him at noon today and left my land line phone# on his message machine, so its up to him now, lol.
I was worried cause last time he was here, he posted a vid on his 50cc Polini blasting down the street, and nothing after that. Hope he did not crash. The machine gave the number and leave a message, so I am done unless he contacts me, lol.

·
Banned
21,721 Posts
I called him at noon today and left my land line phone# on his message machine, so its up to him now, lol.
I was worried cause last time he was here, he posted a vid on his 50cc Polini blasting down the street, and nothing after that. Hope he did not crash. The machine gave the number and leave a message, so I am done unless he contacts me, lol.
Yep.....I remember.......I also remembered you have his #..Its good you atleast called..........Maybe he found a better website given to him by a racing member....Not too much going on with most of the members here as far as that...

In any event I myself hope the guy is ok too...…..

Last time I took 5th in the pro-amateur streetbike racing series was the last time I raced on a track which was 2016.....Not to say Im totally finished but I dont even look at the website for the track anymore either seeings its not there anymore or have the desire to travel 4.5 hours to the closest one.......LOL..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts