Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where you guys at?....hopefully signin back on!

hit me up. let's go ridin.

laters:cool:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
let's ride friday night at the new school next to lowes in elk grove. pm with info.

b4 the website went down, Gdivisionboyz had a place to ride on sunday. He told me to email him on friday to see if it's a go. I'll keep you guys posted.

·
Registered
866 Posts
cant do sunday...
got a basketball game...

its at TR SMEDBERG MIDDLE SCHOOL, so i could bring my bike, and ride at the sheldon lot afterwards...

·
Registered
222 Posts
Well guys, I just log-back in........its sad that someone had to mess this wonderful forum up for the rest of us. Anyway, I did found a place to ride. Its off Florin-Perkins and Elder Creek. There are some warehouse parking lot there. I will try to post as soon as I get all the guys together and ride.

·
Registered
866 Posts
yea really, if we are north of stockton...
and the SMRRC is part of the pacific northwest/norcal
then shouldnt we?

i mean i take I80 south to stockton...
unless the sign is wrong...

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ridin

It's Gonna Have To Be After I Get Off Work. Hope Everyone Can Ride.

Gdviv, Welcome Back.... Keep Us Posted On Your Place To Ride. Can We Ride There Tomorrow Around 6-7pm. Let Me Know.

Anyone Else Down To Ride There?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dam guys have fun out there and be safe i'll check yall out next week on the ride i will post directions sometime this week.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Race in Benecia this Sunday - check pocketbikegp.com - all bikes are welcome - here is your chance to meet hardcore pocketbikers in East Bay - well maybe few kwazis and north bay folks might showup. This is cool spot for practices on weekends as well.

later skaters

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ridin (hopefully)

r we still on for saturday the 4th.

Junglex, post up directions at the school at natomas, or

Gdivisionboys, let us know about your spot in south sac,

or anyone that has aplace to ride. nothing planned for saturday.

Sunday, i have a gig at my buddies son's baptism.

let me know.

·
Registered
222 Posts
anyone up to a drag race this Saturday?

:D Anyone up to a drag race this Saturday? We did found a little small lot that no one will mess with us. Finally, a place we can ride and no popos. Give me a call @ (916) 798-4560 and I will let you know where since I do not want too many people to know about it. Last time I post it, someone made a mess at the lot and the owner does not want anyone on his lot any more at the old track that we use to ride. That old track was a better one and I do refer that track over this one, but I guess we have to settle for this now. :cool:

1 - 20 of 151 Posts