Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Strapped for time this weeked but headed to the Ontario Lot again this Saturday about 8 or 9 AM till maybe 1 or 2 in the afternoon.. Have to get a ride in and really want to try and tune the Replica and the GRC if I can get it done in time...

4 of us are in so far and we will be setting up the tennis ball track... If anyone wants to show gimme a PM and I'll send you the address!

·
Git R Dun PBracer
766 Posts
How did it go?

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was super fun.. The 4 usuals showed.. ;) Me my buddy and a new friend I met at Grange came with his son again… We had a blast from around 9:30 to 3:00.. We had a few issues with bikes.. We got them sorted out but my Replica GP3.. It started leaking water during my heat cycle.. And I just put polini water pump internals in it...

The boys 2.5 only had a 52 mail jet in and was bogging. Once I put a 68 in it, it starting running great.. He also had a little air leak and while I was trying to fix that his pops put him on the Blata WRS I sold him a while back.. Maybe he wasn’t ready and ended up pulling the front brake too hard and doing a indo at like 30… lol, he was wearing full leathers but got the wind knocked out of him pretty bad.. He bucked up and got back on after a little break and was charging around the track before we knew it.. He’ll be a racer for sure! Lol

My BMS ran great.. I was letting a friend ride that one and I was testing out my GRC with the new 40cc BZM head.. After some words from straydog I think I need to adjust my clutch.. Other than it jumping a bit it ran great… I still came home and lowered my squish.. I was only as fast as the Blata on the straits.. He had more low end speed.. My Bottom end was blueprinted and I was hoping it would go faster than that bike.. I’ll get there.. lol

Cheers man!!

·
Git R Dun PBracer
766 Posts
Hell yeah. Sounds like ya'll had a blast. I had to order a new coil for my sons CAG today to get his bike up and running. Also ordered a HP clutch and rocket key for my x1 im building. I just finished a 43cc stock motor for my daughter. Im going to give my x2 to her with a 43cc engine and modded CVT. hoping to have my x1 done soon. I still have to blueprint my 49cc before i put it into my x1.

Man to bad i dont live your area i would like to see those euro bikes run. I dont see any of them in my area. Iv seen a zpf for sale for $300 and its rusted.

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Once I got my first My X1 and Cateyes went on the back burner.. The Euros have crazy power and are unbelievably fast... I have a friend who still prefers his X1 just because the Size.. He got it going pretty darn fast with a bunch of upgrades.. There are still a few he could do but it almost goes too fast for that frame as it sits.. The small ones can be a little tricky to ride when you’re a grown adult.. lol But I manage. I just feel safer on them.. Sounds like you’ll have a whole bike gang soon!! I’m sure ur kids are diggin it!!

Ya, waiting on parts is always fun… Try to get a few extra X1’s and Cags for spare parts.. It cheaper.. lol! Agreed, Too bad you’re not closer.. The more the merrier!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.