Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello , I purchased this DM Midi sometime ago and I am looking to Restore it so my sons can get started in racing... Is there anyone in the So-Cal area that might be knowledgable about pocket bikes that might be willing to help in the restoration for a fee... Please contact me at [email protected] or cell phone 323-353-0518 or if anyone knows someone outside the So-Cal area that I may contact for help also... Thanks in advance , Roland

Attachments

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Hello , I purchased this DM Midi sometime ago and I am looking to Restore it so my sons can get started in racing... Is there anyone in the So-Cal area that might be knowledgable about pocket bikes that might be willing to help in the restoration for a fee... Please contact me at [email protected] or cell phone 323-353-0518 or if anyone knows someone outside the So-Cal area that I may contact for help also... Thanks in advance , Roland
Welcome to the site...The DM is a pretty sweet brand....

As far as getting someone to work on them thats local theres one guy in mind but he works like 70hr weeks...

Even the highend bikes require all-around maintainance

My advice to you seeings youre getting into it for your son is to get hands-on plus buy tools or have enough $$$ to hire a crewchief/master tuner to go to the races with you as they are pretty finicky at times aswell as have intervals for rebuilds,,tests in the interum like leakdown and compression tests to make sure alls copastetic too..........

Good Luck with it......

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I actually recently restored/modernized my 2002 Dm. I have experience and know where to get parts, its not the cheapest and you need to wait for the right deal but I can help. You can message me here or on facebook.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.