Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone plz tell me what bike this is?

LLCHSCA0155007233

ANY help would be great!

·
Premium Member
6,162 Posts
It would help alot more if you post a pic of the bike. I'm not sure if anyone can tell you from the serial number. Maybe if they were a dealer.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Not a valid one I can check... I pic would work great!!!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Yeppers!!! Just I guess when you find someone, send them my way!!!

·
Registered
629 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your link is not working due to your photobucket profile being private! BM has a 49cc, I guess he plans on fitting in a 110cc, which wont happen!

In pass word box u have to type in identify.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Oh, I'm an idiot, I see that now!

You have an X15 Super Pocket Bike!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Your link is not working due to your photobucket profile being private! BM has a 49cc, I guess he plans on fitting in a 110cc, which wont happen!

In pass word box u have to type in identify.

·
Registered
629 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
no.... just that i originally wrote that it was a x15/x19 but wasnt sure cause i looked at the subframe and didnt look right..... i went back and edited my post saying nevermind what i had previously wrote cause i wasnt sure and didnt wanna mislead.... what does that have to do with my x7.. also i sold it to my friend for $150 today so he can trade it for a PS3... i figured i made $70 and he gotta PS3

·
Registered
24,127 Posts
Sounds more like China numbers.

·
Banned
21,721 Posts
I have a mini bike Japan made I think"!!!!!the s-number is xya152fmh050303927 can any one be so kind and help me out:D
\
It tells me that you have a loncin 110cc 4 stroke engine....Thats all..............Post up a picture of the bike.....It would of been alot faster.......

1 - 20 of 20 Posts