Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
OH NO!!!! Sorry to hear man!!! I will keep my eyes open and send this picture around the people I know at MMUSA.. That is a frame you do not see around here... I'll be eyeing every bike I see...

Wish you luck man!!! Bastards!!! :mad:

Where are you located???

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,569 Posts
Seeing the facebook pictures makes me even more sad! :(

I hope the idiots that stole the bike realize what they just did.

I hope and pray Marco gets this bike back but I hope even more it does not sour the sweet taste of minimoto for him.

Really sad.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi guys. So two days ago I received an anonymous text from an area code (407) Orlando area. the guy says he was at downtown Orlando bike night and some guy was tying to sell him my minimoto. He gave me the supposed guys # that has it. I called and sure enough guy denied having and pocket bike for sale:mad:. I think the only way to recover the bike back is if someone sees it to purchase it and I buy back.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Are you Crazy, you should have given his number to the cops, you filed a police report with a photo right?? They can find out where he lives and show up, if he is using a cell phone the cops can track where he is. Now that you called, the guy is going to hide the bike somewhere else. Now you need to get the guy that talked to him and got his number to talk to the police and ID the guy selling your bike, he's Done. He seen the bike, and the guy tried to sell it to him. There is no other bike around like that. I mark all mine hidden, so I can prove it's mine. With the witness, and he was seen trying to sell your bike. You might now call back and tell him if he brings it back, no charges will be filed, if Not plan on going to jail, I got a witness talked to you and you tried to sell him my bike in which there are only a few in the whole USA.

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
I did forward my conversation with the guy who claims he saw it to the detective working on the case. All I can do is see if the cops do their job. I wait?
Waiting is all you can do at this time......The cops can only do so much and go so fast....If not they fubar the case against the crooks and then it becomes a matter of wasted tax dollars...

It sucks but when guests of my 4th of July shindig came back and stole various items from my shed including the two piece head kit piston ported alky burner with CDI ignition system that with all my [email protected] costed me around $500 to build...

I never got any of the stuff back as they said they threw the goods in lake Ronkonkoma and I received compensation at a lower amount than as requested by me which the amount I asked was quite fair and not over the top at all..

Good Luck getting it back.........

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
The cops have his cell phone number right?? They can find where he lives or track him with GPS. I would go to or call the cops and ask them, can't you find him by his phone, the phone company has his address or last known address. He is a robbery suspect, Grand Theft, I would stay on their butts, it will get buried and forgot about, cause it's not important. Don't think they are going to go look for it! See if you can set up a Sting, Call him and tell him a friend saw the bike and told you about the bike and you want to see it and ride it & buy it, you ride down the street, and the cops move in. Or, plan Two, ride it around the first corner, load it up and split. It's stolen, he can't call the cops. Then have the cops arrest him. Even, if he don't have the bike now, you have a Eye witness he tried to sell a Hot Bike at the show.

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
The cops have his cell phone number right?? They can find where he lives or track him with GPS. I would go to or call the cops and ask them, can't you find him by his phone, the phone company has his address or last known address. He is a robbery suspect, Grand Theft, I would stay on their butts, it will get buried and forgot about, cause it's not important. Don't think they are going to go look for it! See if you can set up a Sting, Call him and tell him a friend saw the bike and told you about the bike and you want to see it and ride it & buy it, you ride down the street, and the cops move in. Or, plan Two, ride it around the first corner, load it up and split. It's stolen, he can't call the cops. Then have the cops arrest him. Even, if he don't have the bike now, you have a Eye witness he tried to sell a Hot Bike at the show.
It sounds all well and done but in the end the cops will always view the bike as a toy and the other items easily replaceable through homeowners insurance with a lesson on purchasing a home security system........A burglary took place in the interim no doubt but unless the crook gets caught redhanded inside or on camera the tax dollars and manpower it takes to solve the case isnt worth the means......

If the dude gets caught selling it on craigslist or something then he will pay to the piper unfortunately.............It sucks but thats the world we live in these days.......:eek:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am afraid you maybe right cam2. Cops are not going to waste their time and from past experience unless they are caught red handed or on camera they may as well be as good as gone. I will have more luck with the pocketbike community keeping an eye out for me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It is not a problem at all. Area codes change throughout the whole country and it is especially characteristic of big cities. It is caused by a rapid population increase in some areas, construction of new districts. So to maintain the smooth functioning of the infrastructure, new codes are being added. The only necessary thing is to provide timely notice to all users of the area https://populationstat.com/south-korea/seoul.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.