1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
The 2-Cycle DocToR
222 Posts
It's a full fairing cagllari... Not 100% sure on the model. ..if it runs good, $160 is not a bad buy.. They usually go around 25-30mph stock..with a few mods, you'll be going 35 easy...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He said he only used it about 2 times and the kids are too big for it. Its been sitting in his garage for about 3 years now and hes also giving me a user manual and a stand for it.

·
Git R Dun PBracer
766 Posts
since its been seating for 3yrs it well need some work. Unless he already fixed it up.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Do you live Downunder, cause that is where the bike is. Here it would be known as an MT-A2 Full Body Cagillari Daytona, 49cc.

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
In the manual of it he said that it says in only goes 19mph. That cant be true can it these cags go like 30mph right?
Bone stock cags that are 43cc-49cc range in speeds from 18mph to 26mph stock...It depends on what heads,,reedstoppers,,pinion gears,,exhaust pipes and clutches are on them...the heads make the most difference..........

After mods and uncorking restrictors n such youll see speeds closer to 30 and 35.......

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is the bike that im thinking of buying a mx3? Im planning of putting in a big bore kit, hp air filter, velocity stacker and new grips. Sound good? what could the top speed of it be if I put in this stuff?

·
The 2-Cycle DocToR
222 Posts
I think your getting a little ahead of yourself... No, an air filter will not dramatically increase speed. Maybe 2mph if ur lucky.. A HP air filter works best when u have a hp exhaust..And if you bore it, you'll need a new piston, rings, and gasket.... Keep these things in mind.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Im still uncertain if I should get the pocket bike. If I can get about 37mph just by adding a bore kit and air filter to it I think I will get it. Are you sure it will get about 37mph adding a bore kit to it?

·
Git R Dun PBracer
766 Posts
I was talking about the CAG sorry.. Not sure if they have bore kits for Cateyes ...

You can use the CAG big bore kit (but not all the big bore parts)on the cateye piston port engine. But it will take tons and tons of modding to make it. If you seen EPR's blue top piston port engine. That is using the top part of a CAG big bore kit. You have to cut the stock head to make it work. If you do a search in this forum youll see some ppl building them.

http://i1325.photobucket.com/albums...833C341-2590-000002FC303974D7_zpsc44d2141.jpg

http://i1325.photobucket.com/albums...D461BD9-2590-000002FC838BF713_zps5add41f1.jpg

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.