Pocketbike Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sweet! not a bad deal, I have seen those aftermarket conversion kits on other sites. For now I will be porting everything myself as a fun little project. I will probably upgrade to a 49cc in the future, but for now I am good. Thanks for the info, btw your bike is a BEAST! :cool: What frame is that?

Welcome aboard, the A1 Cag was my first gas pocket bike, that I bought for my son, he crashed it, and did not want to ride it any more. So, being a motorcycle nut, I rode it, and that was it, I think from 2009 till now, I have 13 bikes I believe, lol.
If you want real power, send your engine to Sam, Boosted306 here, he can put one of his ported & timed 49cc 3rd Stage Billet Head Kits on your engine, run it and send it back to you. I think its $20 for the Swirl Bore, line bored rejetted stock carb. It was $95 before for the head kit.
I built this engine, but he uses the same billet head.

·
Registered
24,101 Posts
All the head kits you buy online need to be reworked too. Sam, kits he widens the side ports, adds a big third port, enlarges the exhaust port. Sam has a sale on some 49cc, 10mm pin stock head kits, only 2, two piece finned head kits left $40 shipped, and some 1 piece 49cc Cylds and pistons and stuff $30. Find the blue Parts for Sale section, click on it and find the ad, his e-mail address is there, 1st come 1st served.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts