Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok since ive seen post like show off ur bike and stuff like that. i decided to start a thread where you can show off your helmet or just post a picture of what you have. it could be custom painted or just the way you bought it. or it could be clean or a little beat up. but still its what you got so SHOW IT OFF!

heres mine! it nothing special its a old fox racing helmet that i picked up in a garage sale for 10bux and just decided to paint it gloss black since my bike is black:thumbsup:

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Cool, I'll Join in! Technically this is "Not Mine" but it sure does live in my closet, And I wear it more than Alex does anymore!!!

and yeah, that is custom paint, and no I did not paint it, It would look worse if I was the one who painted it. :) :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
PSN: xR3Y-_-BeAsTx
183 Posts
Not the best pics but there are images of my Fulmer AF-N3 full faced Pink helmet that matches my bike lol. :)

You can also see my Icon Hooligan Represent Detroit Jacket and my Icon Reefer Represent Gloves. :thumbsup::D:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
Nothing special... Wear it all the time while riding...

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Not the best pics but there are images of my Fulmer AF-N3 full faced Pink helmet that matches my bike lol.

You can also see my Icon Hooligan Represent Detroit Jacket and my Icon Reefer Represent Gloves. :thumbsup::D
Nice, but your gonna need a new helmet when you paint your bike! :p

·
PSN: xR3Y-_-BeAsTx
183 Posts
Nice, but your gonna need a new helmet when you paint your bike! :p
Haha. That was the first thing I thought of when coming to conclusion that'd I'd paint my bike. I'm most likely going all white w/ my bike so my apparel still matches. Also I might get a helmet skin skullskins.net if I go in a completely different direction w/ my bikes color scheme. :thumbsup::D

·
Registered
447 Posts
Haven't even worn the helmet. It was labeled a small and I thought it fit but it's too big, not snug enough. Orange was my theme for awhile so I picked out orange gear. I'll need to trade the helmet for a smaller size...perhaps an extra small. The gloves I snagged in an airport in Sri Lanka haha.

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
i'll try and grab pics of mine tonight
i wear a Scorpion Exo 400 or a cool one i just bought at walmart for 30.00. my gloves are a pretty orange, ( they are my gardening gloves from last year.!)
oh yeah and Harley boots just to look cool!

1 - 20 of 72 Posts