Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you guys really need to limit your sigs. Believe it or not, other people dont care if you have a triple tapered needle or not. Its kind of annoying when you want to read a thread when 95% of it is just people listing their mods over and over again. Its one thing if you have some crazy mod that nobody else has, but listing stuff like your air filter, or spark plug gap kinda seems like a plea for attention.

·
Registered
142 Posts
hehehe yeah i know... from now on.. ill have a short one........
it just sucks everytime people msg me saying what mods i have on the chrome cag
like it makes a differece.. all the motors are the same crap people...

·
Registered
271 Posts
dont be a hater..........

MikeM said:
Some of you guys really need to limit your sigs. Believe it or not, other people dont care if you have a triple tapered needle or not. Its kind of annoying when you want to read a thread when 95% of it is just people listing their mods over and over again. Its one thing if you have some crazy mod that nobody else has, but listing stuff like your air filter, or spark plug gap kinda seems like a plea for attention.

·
Registered
48 Posts
People's sigs have sparked ideas with me... if you don't like looking at them, adjust your settings...

·
Registered
859 Posts
MikeM said:
Ya Mike Don't be hating .....TYSTYX he's got a in-house full anti-vibration kit....
you know nobody's got that crazy mod.....LOL...jk....It's all good to me....

·
Registered
63 Posts
ya i actually like looking at sigs. something to do when your bored and you also get to see how interested people are on cags, mostly. if they have alot of mods you know they arnt completey retarded because they have some skill on engines. just my 2 cents,,

·
Registered
63 Posts
Vtec44 said:
What if one of the mods they listed is "#5 needle position"?
i wouldnt call that a mod. more like tuning but if someone has needle in fitfth position, well thats good for them and no one should throw out there back yelling and screaming about long sigs.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WFO Racing said:
Stop your whining and go to your control panel and disable "show signatures".

You must really like it when I post . . . . . . . . . LOL!
You should just put "I have every mod"

I dont want to disable signatures because alot of people put links to interesting things, or funny comments.

At least nobodys doing the "future mods" thing, wish lists are even worse. lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
WFO Racing said:
Stop your whining and go to your control panel and disable "show signatures".

You must really like it when I post . . . . . . . . . LOL!
LOL! Notice how you took up the rest of page 1 and now we're on page 2! :p

Or how about listing the mods in a paragraph form, instead of listing them vertically.

So instead, try it like this:

49cc Big Bore, Full Circle Stroker Crank, Ported Case, Port and Polished Intakes, Port and Polished exhaust to match pipe, 20mm Taper Bored Carb, Adjustable Main, Triple Tapered Needle, UFO, Bored Manifold, Dual Stage solid Petal 0.3mm/0.7mm Reeds, Removed Center Bar in Reed Cage, Custom Reed Retainer, .3mm Reed Spacer, K&N Air Filter, IP2 Race Pipe, Modified Silencer, Custom Grooved Clutch Shoes, 6/60 Gearing

Just a suggestion.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Finest said:
LOL! Notice how you took up the rest of page 1 and now we're on page 2! :p

Or how about listing the mods in a paragraph form, instead of listing them vertically.

So instead, try it like this:

49cc Big Bore, Full Circle Stroker Crank, Ported Case, Port and Polished Intakes, Port and Polished exhaust to match pipe, 20mm Taper Bored Carb, Adjustable Main, Triple Tapered Needle, UFO, Bored Manifold, Dual Stage solid Petal 0.3mm/0.7mm Reeds, Removed Center Bar in Reed Cage, Custom Reed Retainer, .3mm Reed Spacer, K&N Air Filter, IP2 Race Pipe, Modified Silencer, Custom Grooved Clutch Shoes, 6/60 Gearing

Just a suggestion.

0r............ I could..........

WFO Racing
Performance Innovations

49cc Big Bore
Full Circle Stroker Crank
Ported Case
Port and Polished Intakes
Port and Polished exhaust
to match pipe
20mm Taper Bored Carb
Adjustable Main
Triple Tapered Needle
UFO
Bored Manifold
Dual Stage solid Petal 0.3mm/0.7mm Reeds
Removed Center Bar in Reed Cage
Custom Reed Retainer
.3mm Reed Spacer
K&N Air Filter
IP2 Race Pipe
Modified Silencer
Custom Grooved Clutch Shoes
6/60 Gearing

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
the worst is on car forums where people put there current cars and the cars that they use to have ie
87 civic hb
88 civic hb (sold)
92 john deere (ex has it) and so on

·
Registered
557 Posts
yea dude. They put all there mods and stuff. Then they even have to put there times and everything. Sometimes they even put pics lol.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts