Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so a few weeks ago I bought a used sls-035 and it has no taillight I have bracket and blinkers but no main tail light and I would like to have a complete bike with working lights and such but I cant seem to find one anywhere.If someone could help me it would be very thankful.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Not sure what a sls-035 is, these bikes have alot of names but there almost the same. A photo or discription would help.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Where are you located?? Here we call it on X bike, there is X1-X22, I have an X18R Nitro. That photo is close to and X19 or X22. 035 has a China Honda clone 110cc 4 stroke full auto transmisson. My X18 has a 4 speed manual trans.

Attachments

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
You can get a whole setup rear master cyld, line, rear caliper and new brake pads ready to bolt up for $35, PB Parts in Florida. The one on my X18 stopped working, don't think because it was out of fluid.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
My X18 exh.is an X12 hp side pipe I got for $69.95 at PB Parts in Florida, had to mod the body and rear tail to fit. It's so light w/ the alum glass pack that is 1 1/2" straight thru the exspansion chamber, and its loud. Could not believe how heavy the stock exh was.
You have a 4 stroke bike in the water cooled 2 stroke section,lol.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
My X18 exh.is an X12 hp side pipe I got for $69.95 at PB Parts in Florida, had to mod the body and rear tail to fit. It's so light w/ the alum glass pack that is 1 1/2" straight thru the exspansion chamber, and its loud. Could not believe how heavy the stock exh was.
You have a 4 stroke bike in the water cooled 2 stroke section,lol.
Nice I love x12's, I'm guessing u like those style pipes from ur avatar

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok I fixeed the front tire the rim was just bent to hell but I still need a rear tire and I discovered that after I put the brake fluid in when I hit the front brake the handle bar pops up and I would like to know how to fix it

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ok so a few weeks ago I bought a used sls-035 and it has no taillight I have bracket and blinkers but no main tail light and I would like to have a complete bike with working lights and such but I cant seem to find one anywhere.If someone could help me it would be very thankful.
Did you ever get your tail light? And where? Cause I need 1 too.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Go online to PB Parts in Florida, get there phone # off there web site and tell them what you have, and they may be able to replace it w/ another light.
Alot of the older bikes they don't make parts anymore.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.