Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Joey! This was a miscalculation on my end, Since I am not the PBP Admin any more, I actually ended up with WAY more free time!

It's WAY more fun for me to just be a "Standard" user again, that was a long time, of working too hard.

Now I just get to "Have Fun" With all you DudEZ!

:thumbsup::):thumbsup:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Thanks Joey! This was a miscalculation on my end, Since I am not the PBP Admin any more, I actually ended up with WAY more free time!

It's WAY more fun for me to just be a "Standard" user again, that was a long time, of working too hard.

Now I just get to "Have Fun" With all you DudEZ!

:thumbsup::):thumbsup:
Woohoo for fun heheh. I feel you though, I've never been an admin for a forum before but I was once an admin for a fairly large photo group on deviantart and know what you mean. All the time I used to spend editing and submitting my own photos was sucked away in approving and denying other peoples works. Took the fun right out of it.

·
Señor Member!
958 Posts
wasnt it fun? you get to report spam... edit posts... close threads that go off heated?

just kidding.

but being an admin must make you feel... cool... you got teh power!

·
Hooligan
8,578 Posts
Hmmm ....

*sneaks onto Nick's profile page, and changes his banner from "PBP SENIOR ENGINEER" to "Banned"*

:p

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ahhhh, I knew I shouldn't have made those how-to's back in the day for the staff!

Have a CLOSER look at Bluethunder3320's User-Title!

Dude, I'm on the ground Laughing, typing with one hand! :D:thumbsup:

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha!!! breathe!! im not even mexican.

I Know, and you are pretty young to know ASCII codes! aka ALT-Codes!

Are you a SuPeR Leet Hacker or somthing?!?! ┼ á ♥ heheh hahah hehe haha.

I was a hacker of evil when I was a kid! now I don't want to go to jail! dang, have fun before you turn 18!!! ;):thumbsup:

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
And, Joey, you and any of the computer guys are ALWAYS welcome to help out, this section is pretty slow, but sometimes when it rains it pour's....

Also, any questions or tips to ask or share are always welcome! we created this section back in the day just for us "Geeks" haha. :p:thumbsup:

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
not alt codes... i dont have windows... lol. i think i just googled "n" and one came up that was "squiggely"
I love things that are Squiggely !!! like roads, or snakes!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I Know, and you are pretty young to know ASCII codes! aka ALT-Codes!

Are you a SuPeR Leet Hacker or somthing?!?! ┼ á ♥ heheh hahah hehe haha.

I was a hacker of evil when I was a kid! now I don't want to go to jail! dang, have fun before you turn 18!!! ;):thumbsup:
Yeah really, when I was 15 I had AOL in my palm, 2 OH (over-head accounts) and a personal <>< list of over 5000 hacked accounts. If I had the same credentials now, say over FB, I'd be a freaking nervous wreck! At least as an American, now if I were Chinese or Russian, I'd be getting paid by the government to hack American servers. We throw our hackers in jail while they pay theirs, I just hope I'm not around should a cyber war ever break out, America would get owned.

Anyways, as Nick said, live it up kid, you probably can't wait to turn 18 but that number is a harsh reality check. :D

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
AOTurkey WAS some SERIOUS fun! we could using chat room codes, drop aol connections from miles and miles and miles away!

The "OLD" #### and **** payphone trick was REALLY fun too! a tape or digital recorder, the sounds the phone makes when money is inserted (#### + ****) used to be = to free phone calls!

gotta miss the "Old Days" or just "outsmart" things from now! :p:thumbsup:

regards

Not Nick, just in case Ma-Bell (or pac-bell) or even Taco Bell are listening!

Ohh crap, I just tried to grab a silly link to the old AOTurkey but even Google had forgotten about that one, oh well, isn't there a statute of limitations on there or something *Fingers Crossed*

1 - 17 of 17 Posts