Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Pocketbikes, and Metrakits, and the occasional midbike practice on Saturday nights at Mega-racing Speedway in Opalocka Hialeah (weather permitting).
Feel free to email or PM me for more information.

-Gimpy

·
Registered
13 Posts
Speedgimp

Can you post information about the track you are talking about. Information like track name, address, phone # of track, times for practice and racing. Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Speed Gimp said:
Pocketbikes, and Metrakits, and the occasional midbike practice on Saturday nights at Mega-racing Speedway in Opalocka Hialeah (weather permitting).

-Gimpy
Hi,QUOTE

How often do they race. In that track in Speedway could you please give me the dates

and the time in if you have a phone number I appreciated thanks

Nando

·
Registered
9 Posts
The track's name is Mega-Racing Speedway in their webpage is www.mega-racing.com (but it recently disappeared). Practice at the Hialeah track is usually on Saturdays from about 6:30pm to midnight (sometimes later depending who is locking up) and the cost is $30. The track is located in a wharehouse district by the Opalock flea market, off of 37th ave, about a mile or two south of the Palmetto. I could dig up the track's number, but I doubt it would help much as it isn't the track owner who sets up practice for the bikes. What happens is that Ozzie from Ozbike (Importer of Metrakits) rents the track on Saturdays for practice. Off the top of my head your best bet to find out when there would be a practice is to go to Streetknights.com and look under the South Florida section to see if there will be practice that weekend.

Also, the practices at the Opalocka track may be less frequent as their was talk about having some practices at the new kart track in Morosso.

Sorry that I couldn't be more helpful, my brain is fried from the past few days, as I just got back in from out of town.

Feel free to PM or Email me for more updated unfo info.

-Gimpy

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks Speed Gimp for the information. With some luck, I hope to practice and race out there soon. After I clean up from all of this nice Hurricane weather we have been having. Surfing anyone????

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm a South Florida pocketbike newbie can anyone tell me where I can go to see the pros ride, race and have fun?

Sarias

·
Registered
2 Posts
new to pocketbikes live in palmbeach co.

whats going on anyone live north of boca that rides contact me we have a few x bmx freestylers who got bored and bought these damn 47cc china knock offs we try to race once a week usually at night nothing serious just good times and helping each other out to run faster.

[email protected]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Racing Sat. nights on a track

BPSport said:
Miami, Ft Lauderdale Riders? Let me know what the deal is!!!!
Anyone interested in practice/racing in Miami? Call 305-525-5636 we organize open track sessions every Sat. 6pm+ all bikes welcome. Safety is a priority. no helmet etc. no ride. kids welcome.

·
Registered
15 Posts
wuz up i would like to come and race. can you tell me your phone number and address.i live in miami opa locka when can i start racing. holla back

·
Registered
16 Posts
terrence1 said:
wuz up i would like to come and race. can you tell me your phone number and address.i live in miami opa locka when can i start racing. holla back
You can call me direct 305-525-5636 for direction or sghow up on Sat at or after 6PM

Thank You in advance

Ozzie

·
Registered
1 Posts
Speed Gimp said:

-Gimpy
I am new to this sport and I live in Miami, where is the track in Opa Locka and what days and time. I am going to need all the info you can give me. Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts