Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
I have 2 new speedos like that, still have not figured out how put the magnet on the wheel and get it close enough to the sensor on the forks.
Maybe JB Weld the stuff on,lol. I too am open to any suggestions,lol.

·
The 2-Cycle DocToR
222 Posts
I would get some of the Indunstrial Epoxy glue from Home Depot or autozone and glue it there. It's a 2-part Epoxy glue, it'll guaranteed hold that little plastic magnet peice there. As a matter of fact, you just might need a chisel to get it off!! lol :)

·
The 2-Cycle DocToR
222 Posts
There's no other way, you have no spokes. Trust me, that epoxy glue from your local Auto parts store will not break loose. It also comes in a clear gel like color, so if done right, it won't look too bad either.

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Ok what number do I type in to the speedo for circurforus. U know what I mean.
The tire is 13x5-6
Draw a chalkline on the tire and the ground...roll the bike forward 1 revolution and make the second mark on the ground coreesponding to the tire mark........measure the distance between marks...Take that measurement in inches and multiply that by 25.4 and thats your measurement in millimeters...............Good Luck

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
okn i was simple all i did was cut the plactic short to super glue to the lip of the rim and it 1 mm perfect it perfect it did it i did it i did yes

walmart super glue rocks for 97 cent.

·
The 2-Cycle DocToR
222 Posts
befor i can do that what the circ of a 13x5-6 tire because cam i dont get the math can so one give me the circ in mm for a 13x5-6 tire plz plz
Your kidding aren't you?

...mark the tire on the ground with a peice of tape or chalk like CAM said. ...roll the tire foward 1 complete rotation..mark the ground again at that point... Measure the distance between those two points in inches... Then multiply that number by 25.4..then BAM.. That's your magic number!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.