Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
i have a pack of people we call our selvs YPRO Youth Pocketbike Raring Org. its a punch of kids from allover western washington that organize, make classes, and race to gether. youths (ages 12-18) do it all our selves we make all the stuff up from where and when we race to who races who. Basicly its a bunch of kids racing around in cone lined traks in open parkinglots with classes based on skill level and bike type. Im 15 and am racing in our extreme open class....anything gose from bike to gear...race at your own risk. we are un regastered and are kinda "under ground" and only have about 45 people but its a start...peace

P.S. if u have any questions hit me up

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i will be going to a graduation over there. so my dad could take me there where ever u guys ride and compete. what are all the classes???

·
Registered
46 Posts
well we kinda play by year on classes it depends on who shows up...if u come plan to race theres always enough people to make classes for everyone. the wether just got good enough to start racing our first race was last friday evning and went in to the nite(ended at 9:30!!!) people wouldnt just go home!!! we raced then we had just open races...people just when through the corse at there own pace. there was a preatty good turn out for anouncing the race a week earlyer, 32 people showed. we ran in a church parkinglot. a fellow racer new the pastor so he said just dont brake anything. we will probably run again this week although i wont be attending(baseball game). if u tell me when u will be in town i will tell u about the race and were it will be.

>> Big al

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
next weekend but i might not come :( . i dont think i got time on friday or saturday and leaving on sunday. only if you were in spokane. peace

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey i would race in that ypro thing. Is it legal because if it isn't my dad would freak if i raced illegaly. I am getting a bike soon and i need a place to ride.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Fast X3 you atta come up to Spokane Raceway Park i work there. i live in Spokane Valley. during the pocket bike events you go up against Mini dragsters usually we have about 5 or so pocketbikes but watch out for the Nitro Cat mini dragster its an Alachol motor that can do a 9.50 1/8 mile time my Friend tyler owns it(i Baught my X6 from him)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I live in spokane too and would like to race.......never really raced mini bikes before, just with friends in the street.... i need a new frame

·
Registered
3 Posts
Was up at the road bike racing last weekend and thought that the kart track off to one side would be a perfect place to run pocketbikes. I have been out of the loop for a few years but still have my two pocketbikes, a polini 910 with a big wheel kit, and a 13hp Gem.

Lets put something together and have an open track day up there!

Welcome to I

That page was made quite awhile ago. Wouldn't mind seeing some more YSRs out there either.

John

1 - 16 of 16 Posts