Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i was at troys last week i saw that he was working dilligently on our summer series and noticed that he has some sponsors lined up.

I saw that Ice Nine is sponsoring a class at the glmmrs and was wondering if they planned on sponsoring a MPBClub class this summer?

·
Registered
561 Posts
Sponsorship

ryan2282 said:
Fun on Wheelz needs to step up and sponsor a class i think.
My 2 centz
During the off season times are tight for a company that mainly sells vehicles for summer fun! Bart does his own kind of sponsorship, I do work for him when times are good and there for have passed that good fortune on to you in different ways.
Bart just needs to become part of Team T.R.T and then he would be up in the runnigs. It all takes time tunning the bikes and we all wait until last minute to work on them! That is why Bart and I both had a bad day with our bikes. Mine was a new engine and a carb gasket blew. My other bike the 4 stroke had a starter problem(it had nothing to do with me shorting out the starter with a battery charger) LOL LOL. I needed to hook up a jumper wire and did not do it so whamo a heavy price was paid. Ric K. got to run his mouth about coulds woulda and ............
I have more than he can handle on any vehicle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Troy

·
Registered
57 Posts
moto-x-troy said:
Considering the word was out that I was looking for him to be the class director for the Motard and he had no interest tells me alot! I did not ask him due to the seperate league!
I never said that I wouldn't help with the motard stuff....you need to actually say something to me ...not tell some one else to say something to another guy hoping it may get back to me....

·
Registered
80 Posts
THAT GUY said:
I never said that I wouldn't help with the motard stuff....you need to actually say something to me ...not tell some one else to say something to another guy hoping it may get back to me....

what? you didn't get the note before homeroom...damn.....?

·
Registered
561 Posts
THAT GUY said:
I had metioned it to Eddie but when you caught wind of it you said really! It was already too late for the new lague was already formed! I don't want to stir up things between you and your crew. I never had a chance to ask you on neutral grounds before the split!
Troy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.