Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup, so i got a cateye and just got it runing good today, installed a roclet key, electric start removal. And now when i push the bike back the sprocket locks to the crank, so if the bike goes back the engine cranks the opposite way.. took the tranny off and the clutch is good, tranny is good. and if i put the tranny over the clutch without bolting it down is normal, but once i put the bolts on it locks, wether it has the chain on or off.. so yeah, i need sum help

·
Registered
21,733 Posts
sup, so i got a cateye and just got it runing good today, installed a roclet key, electric start removal. And now when i push the bike back the sprocket locks to the crank, so if the bike goes back the engine cranks the opposite way.. took the tranny off and the clutch is good, tranny is good. and if i put the tranny over the clutch without bolting it down is normal, but once i put the bolts on it locks, wether it has the chain on or off.. so yeah, i need sum help
When you removed the trans you didnt either notice the trans bolts are two different lengths or youre missing the washers..One or two screws are hitting the flywheel...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whell they look normal. but i dont thimk they can hit the flywheel because they are bolted to the flywheel

·
Registered
21,733 Posts
whell they look normal. but i dont thimk they can hit the flywheel because they are bolted to the flywheel
Im talking about the 4 bolts that hold the transmission to the fancase ........The only thing that should be bolted to the flywheel is the clutch and crankshaft......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts