Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys,

I,am have a cag with a tunned airfilter en pipe now i,m putting my stock on it and see if that works.. My friend has a cag to a stock cag i have a filter, pipe and just changed my needle to the fift now its not going faster en its acceleration is verry verry slow.. What else can i do? I,m going to test wat the stock pipe does with this setting en then maybe i need another carbeteur? Or and other valvereed or somethinh i tink? What do you guys think of this?

·
Registered
21 Posts
1.4 springs do nothing. That is what a stock spring is. Check for air leaks on the exhaust that will hurt the performance. What pipe did you get? This may answer the question why nothing changed also.

·
Registered
33 Posts
i think stock are 1.3 the 1.4 will allow your clutch to engage at higher rpm's its better but def. check for air leaks i have 1.5's and i'm changeing to 1.4's

·
Registered
119 Posts
zx7r_gtr said:
1.4 springs do nothing. That is what a stock spring is. Check for air leaks on the exhaust that will hurt the performance. What pipe did you get? This may answer the question why nothing changed also.
1.3 are stock..1.4 are not..they engage some rpms

·
Registered
119 Posts
MB_Melvin said:
They told me that this was my tunned pro performance pipe see pic:

This is my stock pipe: but then a little bit greyer..
sorry those are stock pipes..no power in those just same as stock

1 - 10 of 10 Posts