Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had the same problem as me and my friends with their srock pipes? I was riding and all of the sudden i hear sumthin hit the floor behind me. It was my silencer that fell of. I was so mad that this happened. So i went to ebay and found the same looking performance pipe but it was silver with a chrome silencer. It doesnt go under the bike so is it really a performance pipe. Do you also think that this silencer will fall of too?

·
Registered
22 Posts
before the forum went down their were about a hundred posts mabey more about this yes the stock silencers fall off and if it hasnt you are lucky. And to ansewr the question about the (preformance pipe) it is just a stock pipe with some look good chrome. If you want some preformance get a jetpro or an Ip2 pipe or a mm64 modded pipe and you wil possibly need to rejet your carb.

Nate

·
Registered
24 Posts
i recently posted about mine fallin off too...im still waitin for my ip2....but heres wut i did so i can ride without it being so loud

i bought some of those metal clamps like the one that goes around an aftermarket air filter....and just threw it back on....i cant really explain it so i'll take pics tomorrow...so far its holdin up pretty well...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts