Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reminder, Practice starts at 2pm

kart guys have the track prior to that time.

See ya there :D

·
Registered
859 Posts
Smmrc

Ya...That's what I like to see....Hope we can get a Big Turnout to show up for practice!!....The bigger the turnout ....The more fun we always have:D

·
Registered
783 Posts
Can't do Monday - I might show up for Tuesday practice with my 911(pocketbike that is lol)

·
Registered
783 Posts
Hey Steve - is that the Blata 13wr on Elite Repsol Fairing on your avitar?

·
Registered
315 Posts
See you guys at 2PM. I'll try to get r0n to go. I called him last night and he's been offline for weeks. I had to tell him all about the PBP drama/hacking going on and he'd have to reregister. Here we are at the last 5/31 Memorial Day practice. I'm the pit beotch filling up the tires with air.

Attachments

·
Registered
859 Posts
Hey Eddie...Next time I'm out there I'll look for you...I don't know for sure If I'm going Monday or Tuesday....But I'll try to make it out with my son as well...Hope to meet you!!

Larry...that's the picture of my cag....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yo Eddie.. this is ED (tl1000rdood) from mini barf ... i'll posted some questions on ysr's on mini barf last week about the pegs. Hey was just wanted to know when you guys are gonna head out to stockton? I wanna get a chance to meet you guys and check out your ysr's. PM me if you, pocketninja and manimal are gonna head up!!! Thanks!!!

ed

·
Registered
315 Posts
Right on guys,hope to finally meet you guys too. Where's poodlenuts? I'll be bringing the the Derbi SM to test for the endurance race and my YSR. I swapped in a different motor on the YSR and hasn't been track tested yet. It's been a few months since I hit Stockton. I can't wait.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
eddiemcrider said:
Right on guys,hope to finally meet you guys too. Where's poodlenuts? I'll be bringing the the Derbi SM to test for the endurance race and my YSR. I swapped in a different motor on the YSR and hasn't been track tested yet. It's been a few months since I hit Stockton. I can't wait.
Yo Eddie! glad to hear you are gonna make it :) While your tracking the SM, I'll break-in your YSR for you so you'll have no excuses for Race 7 :p.......j/k Brah hahahahha

·
Registered
94 Posts
eddiemcrider said:
I'll let you know Eddie if I can make it.we have something going on that weekend that I'm trying to get out of.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I was wondering how they were gonna set this practice corse up. Does anyone know the configurations? Or will it be like the last race?

And also, did Matt have the layout for the next and final race available?:D

·
Registered
51 Posts
i hope to make it cuz i lost my testing grounds yesterday to due getting pulled over, i guess that is what happens when you break the law:( anyways i should be able to make it if the bike is running good. to many things to try and no where to try them

·
Registered
742 Posts
MO is trying to make it out and get a few of his buddies to go.

Eddie... R0N most likely wont go cause he is now scared of Pocket Biking. Its too much bike for him!!!

R0N if your reading this and you dont go to Stockton for practice your a SIMP... I will cruise by Antioch just to give you a lift if you need one man...

Yaddamean!!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Sydeshow MO said:
MO is trying to make it out and get a few of his buddies to go.

Eddie... R0N most likely wont go cause he is now scared of Pocket Biking. Its too much bike for him!!!

R0N if your reading this and you dont go to Stockton for practice your a SIMP... I will cruise by Antioch just to give you a lift if you need one man...

Yaddamean!!!
:D hahahahaha.... he hasn't even signed up on pbp since it went down. r0n I'll give you a call too. I should have room for one person left. Just bring your gear and be prepared to ride!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts