Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey could someone link a good 12volt battery for an X1/X2 pocketbike? Lowes didn't sell one and sears wanted $80. Thank you!

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
There was just a rad thread, with a link to a good store, I'll see if I can find it before another member does.

I just gotta Say BatVamp, (Vampire bat???)

I hope when I have kids in college, they work as hard at being smart as you do, and I hope when I finally have a daughter, she turns out to be half as much of a "Biker" chick as you are!

Here we go, post number 9, number 9, number 9 <----Beatles, sorry I'm pretty OLD! :p

http://www.pocketbikeplanet.com/f129/cant-find-replacement-battery-60513.html

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the link!! that's what I'm looking for.

Aw and thanks a lot Nick <3 I really appreciate that. Hopefully I can be more technically oriented like you guys on the board but I'm trying to get there.
As for the Beatles, they're like blue jeans. Never old, just classic, and always in style :)

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Thanks for the link!! that's what I'm looking for.

Aw and thanks a lot Nick <3 I really appreciate that. Hopefully I can be more technically oriented like you guys on the board but I'm trying to get there.
As for the Beatles, they're like blue jeans. Never old, just classic, and always in style :)

I call them as I see them (ok maybe hear them in this case)

Keep learning, you'll be smarter than me before you are 30 (my age) <---getting older :eek::thumbsup:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:) All thanks to this place! I can't wait to update this post after Monday(that's when I'm dropping my bikes off).

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update: The blue bike is good to go! The mechanic guy worked out great, he tuned the carb really well, got rid of the light rust on any bolts, and put the blue lock-tite on them. Cost me $35. He works on cars too, very talented kid. Now I'll sell the bike and buy the battery and charger you suggested, then some upgrades and have him install those on my keeper. Excited!

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
YAY!!!!! I love it when a plan comes together! <---The A Team! :D:thumbsup:

Update: The blue bike is good to go! The mechanic guy worked out great, he tuned the carb really well, got rid of the light rust on any bolts, and put the blue lock-tite on them. Cost me $35. He works on cars too, very talented kid. Now I'll sell the bike and buy the battery and charger you suggested, then some upgrades and have him install those on my keeper. Excited!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can't stop staring at it. It's stunning.

Woo I think I just sold my X1 for $150. What do you think...should I sell the other and collect for a bigger bike? But then I can't do any mods :/
Or can I mod the X1 to do what I need it to do? Would it make sense to go crazy on it? (I want bigger wheels so there would be a need for a custom swing arm and all the parts required for that, then engine mods, and I'd like a completely different front end in terms of the body kit.)

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Make the second bike (Your cool bike) Really fast, then cruise around racing for pink's, then when you have a few "Free" ones laying around, sell them too, but try to keep at least one around, you need to be having fun!

You are going to need a "dealer" permit pretty soon if you keep fixing and selling so many bikes!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Okay so I'll stick to the original plan of keeping the gold one. Any tips on what I should do to it? Should I start a different thread instead of bumping this all the time? And you're right, I should be having fun!

Haha right? I have a feeling I might put heart and soul into the gold one(which definitely won't stay gold), and then I'll just keep it.

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Should I start a different thread instead of bumping this all the time? And you're right, I should be having fun!
Sure, you are my guest, post as many new threads as you like! :p:thumbsup:

Haha right? I have a feeling I might put heart and soul into the gold one(which definitely won't stay gold), and then I'll just keep it.
You are not the only one, but, Gold is for Pimps, and I have met some pretty Pimp'in Chicks before! :)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
New thread it is!

Haha this is more of a dead gold. But if I pimped it out in a nice gold, I'd HAVE to name it Beyonce. That's just one of life's rules. Gold bike - Beyonce.

·
Registered
316 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,162 Posts
Definitely! Haha I had such a fun nerd moment with them. He works on big bikes, little ones and cars. Him and his friends were working on a Nissan 240sx, pretty sweet.

Question nick, what is this? A modded X6 or X7? Something else?
http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k581/E1K0N/8ejhclql.png

I want :(

And also, have you heard of Roma motorcycles?
This is a 2 stroke X7 that has been lowered and a custom seat cover

1 - 20 of 26 Posts